Weird torrent question - UK TV shows not available in US?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I'm noticing a show I am looking for that is popular enough to be shared on torrent sites and isn't airing in the US [only in the UK] is nowhere to be found on torrent sites. Anyone else run into anything similar when looking for content from a country other than your own? Is there something I am missing?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rot is teh torrent expert around here.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm noticing a show I am looking for that is popular enough to be shared on torrent sites and isn't airing in the US [only in the UK] is nowhere to be found on torrent sites. Anyone else run into anything similar when looking for content from a country other than your own? Is there something I am missing?

Not really... most things are out there... except for some shitty docs... and reality shows...

xROTx

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
What show is it? Some publishers are pretty vigilant about keeping their stuff off torrent sites. Also, there's a British TV streaming service for the US now. Maybe it's on there?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Torrenting tv/films is so 2000, Use Kodi and stream them with a VPN much quicker/easier.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Any half decent android box with a few streaming apps installed on it. Not much content that you can't easily source.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I don't know about other cable providers, but I do not. We don't get it until like a year later.

there's a huge following of dr who here in the uk. i myself was never interested in the new series, but then i found out how it was all a reboot of the original 60's show because the bbc lost most of the original episodes. so now it's on my to watch list.