Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone have some ACA neo geo games (Hamster) for ps4?

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Gemant View Post
    I noticed a strange thing. The Street Hoop score is too high. Perhaps the settings are not default (more time to each set?).
    Last record I saw was 150 points from player D.WIN JAL with the Taiwan team.

150 is on japanese version, with 1 time only. US/EU have 2 times. For this reason in US/EU you have doubled score.

Crossed Swords Squire

Do the settings change in hiscore/caravan mode depending on the region store you download it from?

Not, ACA ranking is the same for all players. Hamster decide the settings and those prevail for everyone.

NAM-75 Vet

Just so I'm not confused, if I'm playing Hi-Score mode are the settings the same across the board? So JP and Euro players have the same hi-score settings as US psn players? BTW thanks Ninja for posting all those screenshots.

Sieger's Squire

Yes the settings are locked when you play Hi-Score mode, and all regions share the same leader board and settings.

Some of the older Arcade Archives releases don't have a Hi-Score mode (Rygar for example), but I believe all the NeoGeo releases do.
    4-slot Big Red (revision 3)

for exemple, Prehistoric isle 2 have western settings, with lives stock instead of life bar. I have one questione. About magician Lord in hi-score mode, when you lost a life, re-start from the beginning of from the same point where you miss a life?

Angel's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by Gemant View Post
    for exemple, Prehistoric isle 2 have western settings, with lives stock instead of life bar. I have one questione. About magician Lord in hi-score mode, when you lost a life, re-start from the beginning of from the same point where you miss a life?
    The Magician Lord hi-score mode spawns you at the same point where you lost a life rather than the set checkpoints.
    Last edited by BlackaneseNiNjA; 08-14-2018 at 08:08 AM.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Crossed Swords Squire

Also for some games the hiscore/caravan mode settings are different depending on the platform. Btw what does IT mean on AOF2 ranking?

NAM-75 Vet

Quote Originally Posted by Jeneki View Post
    Yes the settings are locked when you play Hi-Score mode, and all regions share the same leader board and settings.

Some of the older Arcade Archives releases don't have a Hi-Score mode (Rygar for example), but I believe all the NeoGeo releases do.
    Thanks Jeneki!

Do you still need high score pics? I have a few of the Hamster Neo Geo titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpingmanjim View Post
    Do you still need high score pics? I have a few of the Hamster Neo Geo titles.
    Please, post them if they are "highscore mode" boards.

Personally I would like to see if there are any new scores on the boards since BlackaneseNiNjA posted his photos.

Of course It would be interesting seeing the score boards of the games came out in these last months, here the complete list http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchi...ist_neogeo.htm

Thanks in advance for eventual new pics.
    Last edited by 405; Yesterday at 02:54 AM.
    niente e nessuno > Dio > tutti e tutto

Thread Information