Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone have some ACA neo geo games (Hamster) for ps4?

Sansetsukon Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gemant View Post
    I noticed a strange thing. The Street Hoop score is too high. Perhaps the settings are not default (more time to each set?).
    Last record I saw was 150 points from player D.WIN JAL with the Taiwan team.

150 is on japanese version, with 1 time only. US/EU have 2 times. For this reason in US/EU you have doubled score.

NEST Puppet

Do the settings change in hiscore/caravan mode depending on the region store you download it from?

Not, ACA ranking is the same for all players. Hamster decide the settings and those prevail for everyone.

NAM-75 Vet

Just so I'm not confused, if I'm playing Hi-Score mode are the settings the same across the board? So JP and Euro players have the same hi-score settings as US psn players? BTW thanks Ninja for posting all those screenshots.

Sieger's Squire

Yes the settings are locked when you play Hi-Score mode, and all regions share the same leader board and settings.

Some of the older Arcade Archives releases don't have a Hi-Score mode (Rygar for example), but I believe all the NeoGeo releases do.
    4-slot Big Red (revision 3)

for exemple, Prehistoric isle 2 have western settings, with lives stock instead of life bar. I have one questione. About magician Lord in hi-score mode, when you lost a life, re-start from the beginning of from the same point where you miss a life?

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by Gemant View Post
    for exemple, Prehistoric isle 2 have western settings, with lives stock instead of life bar. I have one questione. About magician Lord in hi-score mode, when you lost a life, re-start from the beginning of from the same point where you miss a life?
    The Magician Lord hi-score mode spawns you at the same point where you lost a life rather than the set checkpoints.
    Last edited by BlackaneseNiNjA; 08-14-2018 at 08:08 AM.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

NEST Puppet

Also for some games the hiscore/caravan mode settings are different depending on the platform. Btw what does IT mean on AOF2 ranking?

Thread Information