Someone have some ACA neo geo games (Hamster) for ps4?

Gemant

Member,
I'm looking for a screen shot of the high-score table for some neo geo games on ps4 (ACA), can someone help me?

This is the list:

- Fighter's History Dynamite;
- Ghost Pilots;
- Sonic Wings 3;
- King of the Monsters;
- KOF 97;
- KOF 98;
- Art of Fighting 2;
- Ragnarok;
- Real Bout 1/2/SP;
- Robo Army;
- Mutation Nation;

help!

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Why would you want this?
Are they different from the originals?

Gemant

Member,
I want know if there are new high score better in comparison with the old official top japanese score played in game center. For exemple the NAM-1975 score is better. And second, I want know if there are new western score better in comparison with the database that I have.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I'm looking for a screen shot of the high-score table for some neo geo games on ps4 (ACA), can someone help me?

This is the list:

- Fighter's History Dynamite;
- Ghost Pilots;
- Sonic Wings 3;
- King of the Monsters;
- KOF 97;
- KOF 98;
- Art of Fighting 2;
- Ragnarok;
- Real Bout 1/2/SP;
- Robo Army;
- Mutation Nation;

help!

Whats up Gemant. I’ve got all US ps4 ACA releases to date and could grab shots of these for you if others don’t provide it in the interim. Which score table screen do you need? There is a score table that is displayed on the right-side of the screen in the Hi-Score mode, and then there is another separate score table elsewhere. Let me know which one you need.

Gemant

Member,
Thanks so much!

This is an exemple for Top Hunter (the photo is old):

p3Ec662

Attachments

• top_hunter.jpg
    top_hunter.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
There is a score table that is displayed on the right-side of the screen in the Hi-Score mode, and then there is another separate score table elsewhere.

If I'm not mistaken the 2nd one you mentioned is just a general score table that's for playing the game in "normal" mode, and still gets posted to even if you change the default game options.

Gemant

Member,
If I'm not mistaken the 2nd one you mentioned is just a general score table that's for playing the game in "normal" mode, and still gets posted to even if you change the default game options.

there are 2 ranking in Hamster games:

1) original mode: this mode is useless, continue is possible, change settings is possible.

2) hi-score mode: is the correct mode to play for score. Default settings, change settings is not allowed, continue is not possible.

Both these mode have a side bar with ranking for that specific mode.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm curious if these are like the 350 Leaderboards that ended up being hacked and people cheated.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member

FYI the top score on Switch Fighter's History Dynamite is 1,104,350.

I'm curious if these are like the 350 Leaderboards that ended up being hacked and people cheated.

From the one's I own on Switch I don't see any that have been hacked to death, unlike the 360 games that you mentioned. Nothing like seeing a 999 million score with a 10 second playthrough time.

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
From your list, Sonic Wings 3 and Real Bout 2 have not come out on the US PSN store just yet.

A note about score uploads to these ACA leaderboards: I am not sure what default settings you consider valid for a score to count on your leaderboards/website, but the ACA releases still allow a user to upload a score even if the difficulty has been lowered and even if save states have been used.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

1) original mode: this mode is useless, continue is possible, change settings is possible.

2) hi-score mode: is the correct mode to play for score. Default settings, change settings is not allowed, continue is not possible.

Both these mode have a side bar with ranking for that specific mode.

This is all spot on. The first round of shots is from the “online rankings” table which allows setting changes and save states. I’ll post the next round from the other “Hi Score” table later today.

Gemant

Member,
superb!!!! finally I can see the hi-score table for that games!! But have you all hamster ps4 neo geo games?

Gemant

Member,
I am not sure what default settings you consider valid for a score to count on your leaderboards/website, but the ACA releases still allow a user to upload a score even if the difficulty has been lowered and even if save states have been used.

big thanks for your work!

I consider valid the default settings of original Neo Geo MVS japanese version. For now, I found two only ACA games with not default settings: Sengoku and Ninja Combat. Sengoku have an extend setting not default in ACA (more lives are possible), and Ninja Combar have a different timer (more time to complete stages). Other games that I check are ok.

If is not disturb, Can i request other games?

I miss these:

- PUZZLED
- MAGICIAN LORD
- BURNING FIGHT
- METAL SLUG X
- STREET HOOP
- SHOCK TROOPERS
- WORLD HEROES 2 JET
- METAL SLUG 3
- POWER SPIKES II
- THE LAST BLADE 2
- SHOCK TROOPERS 2
- MAGICAL DROP III
- NINJA COMBAT
- GURURIN
- SENGOKU 3

But only the hi-score mode, original mode is absolutely useless.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
big thanks for your work!

I consider valid the default settings of original Neo Geo MVS japanese version. For now, I found two only ACA games with not default settings: Sengoku and Ninja Combat. Sengoku have an extend setting not default in ACA (more lives are possible), and Ninja Combar have a different timer (more time to complete stages). Other games that I check are ok.

If is not disturb, Can i request other games?

I miss these:

- PUZZLED
- MAGICIAN LORD
- BURNING FIGHT
- METAL SLUG X
- STREET HOOP
- SHOCK TROOPERS
- WORLD HEROES 2 JET
- METAL SLUG 3
- POWER SPIKES II
- THE LAST BLADE 2
- SHOCK TROOPERS 2
- MAGICAL DROP III
- NINJA COMBAT
- GURURIN
- SENGOKU 3

But only the hi-score mode, original mode is absolutely useless.

No problem at all. I’ll try to screenshot those later on today.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Here's Sengoku 3:
Sengoku3_PS4.jpg

Some things not on your request list, but if you want leaderboard screenshots let me know: Blue's Journey, Sengoku 2, Blazing Star, Pulstar, Last Resort.

Last edited:

Gemant

Member,
Here's Sengoku 3:
View attachment 50933

Some things not on your request list, but if you want leaderboard screenshots let me know: Blue's Journey, Sengoku 2, Blazing Star, Pulstar, Last Resort.

Usually ACA have the default settings of the japanese version, so DOUBLE DRAGON II is correct, because in original jap PCB have 3 lives (2 in stock + 1 in play) and timer 70 at the start. Other NG games that you have I already know the scoreboard. Good score for Raguy now: 350k. Thanks for sengoku 3 image.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Lord BBH on those shocktrooper boards! Made me smile.

Gemant

Member,
Big thanks for all! now the situation about ACA sores is clear. I noticed a strange thing. The Street Hoop score is too high. Perhaps the settings are not default (more time to each set?).