Someone have some ACA neo geo games (Hamster) for ps4?

Gemant

Member,
150 is on japanese version, with 1 time only. US/EU have 2 times. For this reason in US/EU you have doubled score.

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Do the settings change in hiscore/caravan mode depending on the region store you download it from?

Gemant

Member,
Not, ACA ranking is the same for all players. Hamster decide the settings and those prevail for everyone.

geise

Mickey's Coach
Just so I'm not confused, if I'm playing Hi-Score mode are the settings the same across the board? So JP and Euro players have the same hi-score settings as US psn players? BTW thanks Ninja for posting all those screenshots.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Yes the settings are locked when you play Hi-Score mode, and all regions share the same leader board and settings.

Some of the older Arcade Archives releases don't have a Hi-Score mode (Rygar for example), but I believe all the NeoGeo releases do.

Gemant

Member,
for exemple, Prehistoric isle 2 have western settings, with lives stock instead of life bar. I have one questione. About magician Lord in hi-score mode, when you lost a life, re-start from the beginning of from the same point where you miss a life?

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
for exemple, Prehistoric isle 2 have western settings, with lives stock instead of life bar. I have one questione. About magician Lord in hi-score mode, when you lost a life, re-start from the beginning of from the same point where you miss a life?

The Magician Lord hi-score mode spawns you at the same point where you lost a life rather than the set checkpoints.

Last edited:

gamerwhat

Mr. Big's Thug
Also for some games the hiscore/caravan mode settings are different depending on the platform. Btw what does IT mean on AOF2 ranking?

geise

Mickey's Coach
Yes the settings are locked when you play Hi-Score mode, and all regions share the same leader board and settings.

Some of the older Arcade Archives releases don't have a Hi-Score mode (Rygar for example), but I believe all the NeoGeo releases do.

Thanks Jeneki!

n00b
Do you still need high score pics? I have a few of the Hamster Neo Geo titles.

Please, post them if they are "highscore mode" boards.

Personally I would like to see if there are any new scores on the boards since BlackaneseNiNjA posted his photos.

Of course It would be interesting seeing the score boards of the games came out in these last months, here the complete list http://www.hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/title_list_neogeo.htm

Thanks in advance for eventual new pics.

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I'm interested in ACA highscore about the new games add in these last months, can you help me, please?

Sup Gemant, I can help out with these again if someone doesn’t post in the interim. The ACA releases have all but stopped on the US PSN store so I’ve just been getting the japanese ps4 releases instead. I’ll try to take the scoreboard photos sometime this week.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
Interested in the pre-NeoGeo SNK games? Alpha Mission, Ikari Warriors, and Athena are on Arcade Archives now.