Neo sd rom set

daveg1

n00b
Hi peeps, so I just ordered a Neosd and I seen on a youtube video the tools can be a bit funny about which rom you use,

just seeing if anyone out there with a full working rom set could drop me a pm with a link etc please,,

thank you davey..

daveg1

n00b
when I try to click the link its tells me im a new noob and cant look at shit here haha.. what do I have to do so I can view my profile or links and pics here,, my registration has been allowed..

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Hi peeps, so I just ordered a Neosd and I seen on a youtube video the tools can be a bit funny about which rom you use,

just seeing if anyone out there with a full working rom set could drop me a pm with a link etc please,,

thank you davey..

525080010.jpg

I don't think so Davey.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
when I try to click the link its tells me im a new noob and cant look at shit here haha.. what do I have to do so I can view my profile or links and pics here,, my registration has been allowed..

The rights are automatically granted after your account reaches a certain level of activity.

ProTip: The NeoSD tool works with the roms from the latest MAME version.

Last edited:

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
You can try asking the question in chat. Members are always happy to help there.