Body Piercings and how they affect everyday activities

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
So, many years ago (like, 2002) I got a Prince Albert.
I've had it so long I just take it for granted. However, the ring has a bad habit of causing urine to spray in a fan. I prefer tall urinals because they catch everything anyway...but at home I tend to sit down to pee, ESPECIALLY in the middle of the night, because I hate having to clean piss off the floor or my leg.
If I take it out, then I have 2 distinct streams. :oh_no:
I'm curious who else has piercings, and unexpected ways it has changed your behavior(s).

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
wwe-promo-photos-5-4.png

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I've had it so long I just take it for granted. However, the ring has a bad habit of causing urine to spray in a fan. I prefer tall urinals because they catch everything anyway...but at home I tend to sit down to pee, ESPECIALLY in the middle of the night, because I hate having to clean piss off the floor or my leg.
I'm curious who else has piercings, and unexpected ways it has changed your behavior(s).

I've only got a ring in my lip and outside of biting down on it a couple times when it was new, it didn't really make any long term difference. I've heard if you aren't careful though you can crack teeth on it.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
I've only got a ring in my lip and outside of biting down on it a couple times when it was new, it didn't really make any long term difference. I've heard if you aren't careful though you can crack teeth on it.

Does it get any kind of buildup that has to be cleaned regularly? I have to take mine out and soak it overnight in vinegar every few months.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Does it get any kind of buildup that has to be cleaned regularly? I have to take mine out and soak it overnight in vinegar every few months.

Shockingly no. It's got the standard buildup for the first 2 weeks or so afterwards but otherwise I haven't ever had any issue with it.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

Why have it if all it does is spray urine everywhere?
You could just take it out and superglue the hole shut.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Why have it if all it does is spray urine everywhere?
You could just take it out and superglue the hole shut.

Uh, there ARE benefits. The wimens tend to like it.
But to be honest, I keep it because I WENT THROUGH THE FUCKING HELL OF HAVING A RECEIVING TUBE SHOVED INTO MY URETHRA, and if I take it out then I went through that for nothing. Also, it's really surprising to people who see me as an average 40-something vanilla white nerd. I enjoy the reactions when I tell people how it's done.
I did take it out for like 6 months one time, but caved and put jewelry back in. Had to go with a much smaller gauge initially though.

OH, and just recently it helped me get a lodged kidney stone out of my urethra. Damn thing was stuck like an inch from the end, and I was able to pry it out through the bottom hole...sure beat waiting for it to come out on its own...

Last edited:

fake

15 Year Member
What happens when you go through a metal detector? Also, when you go for a physical does the doctor act surprised?

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
What happens when you go through a metal detector? Also, when you go for a physical does the doctor act surprised?

Most of the time metal detectors don't make much of a fuss, but when it does go off, they just wand me, I explain, and nobody has bothered to verify visually. lol
It always comes up (pun intended) when a doctor or other medical professional sees it the first time.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
I find the thicker the gauge, the more comfortable is. I guess I thought that would hold true for most piercings, but I suppose on the lip you wouldn't want a 6 gauge...

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I find the thicker the gauge, the more comfortable is. I guess I thought that would hold true for most piercings, but I suppose on the lip you wouldn't want a 6 gauge...

Yea, the extra weight of some of those heavier gauges might make it a tad uncomfortable. I have 14 in my ears as well and and I can see where a thicker gauge would be more comfortable for that for sure.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Uh, there ARE benefits. The wimens tend to like it.
But to be honest, I keep it because I WENT THROUGH THE FUCKING HELL OF HAVING A RECEIVING TUBE SHOVED INTO MY URETHRA, and if I take it out then I went through that for nothing. Also, it's really surprising to people who see me as an average . I enjoy the reactions when I tell people how it's done.
I did take it out for like 6 months one time, but caved and put jewelry back in. Had to go with a much smaller gauge initially though.

OH, and just recently it helped me get a lodged kidney stone out of my urethra. Damn thing was stuck like an inch from the end, and I was able to pry it out through the bottom hole...sure beat waiting for it to come out on its own...

So you are continuing to maintain something because it was painful initially...
doesnt the novelty wear out with women? then you're just left with a poorly performing peehole.

I'm sure it was a great opener with women back in the day. You still find it useful as a 40-something vanilla white nerd?

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
So you are continuing to maintain something because it was painful initially...
doesnt the novelty wear out with women? then you're just left with a poorly performing peehole.

I'm sure it was a great opener with women back in the day. You still find it useful as a 40-something vanilla white nerd?

Useful? No. I'm just...attached to it. At least I can take it out whenever I want. It's not a tattoo...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
piercings are for fags and hipsters. see simple troll.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
you faggots are like 40-something years old, that's about 20 too old for having pierced dicks. grow up.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
I dont have any nor would I ever have any.
I have nothing against them but I never liked the idea of something that could get caught (or pulled) from my flesh.

I have dated girls with piercings though.
Obv most girls have their ears pierced but ive dated girls with Nose, Naval and VCH (think thats right!?) piercings.

Some piercings I personally think look stupid.
Like stretching your ear lobe out with a piece of pipe, WTF is all that about!?

And a prince albert!? Shit thats just asking for trouble with toilet visits!
Just seems very in-practical to me.