Body Piercings and how they affect everyday activities

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
So, many years ago (like, 2002) I got a Prince Albert.
I've had it so long I just take it for granted. However, the ring has a bad habit of causing urine to spray in a fan. I prefer tall urinals because they catch everything anyway...but at home I tend to sit down to pee, ESPECIALLY in the middle of the night, because I hate having to clean piss off the floor or my leg.
If I take it out, then I have 2 distinct streams. :oh_no:
I'm curious who else has piercings, and unexpected ways it has changed your behavior(s).

lmao have had one since 1998 there's a trick to not get that spray stretch it up a few gauges. I think mine is an 8 guage or 10. I also have attachments for it. Drives the girls wild.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
lmao have had one since 1998 there's a trick to not get that spray stretch it up a few gauges. I think mine is an 8 guage or 10. I also have attachments for it. Drives the girls wild.

Ime not sure I want to know may regret asking but....

Attachments??

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Ime not sure I want to know may regret asking but....

Attachments??

Ya man they make vibrator attachments for the ladies....
So it turns the D to a girls best friend.
This should be in the war room I could get descriptive

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Ya man they make vibrator attachments for the ladies....
So it turns the D to a girls best friend.
This should be in the war room I could get descriptive

Ok thats not as bad as I was thinking LOL

A vibrating cock ring would be easier though!!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This isn't something I'd normally expose to the community but I'm gonna do a Sage here.... I have two prince albert piercings. I drink huge amounts of Victoria Bitter to overcome the shame however I don't have warts so that's something.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
But do you have attachments?

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
:facepalmx1000:
none, i wasn't stupid enough to ruin my chance at a normal life, and potential employment prospects.
naturally, genital MUTILATION (i'm calling it how it see it sweethearts) isn't in the public eye, and so at the discretion of the 'adult' looking to make a statement....
it's NOT in the public sphere or eyes of companies, their choice.
it's when they ARE visible, puts the customer on edge.
nobody will associate openly with a pincushion.
why my problem is with it, is past friends complaining about the repercussions of their choices.
1, their own mobility and comfort is traded.
2, the inevitable social stigma for mouthing off about mutilating their own bodies and genitals.
what do they expect to happen?
true, own bodies and that, and that's the point.
shove it in faces for all to see, tell the world your secrets.... :(
oh, piercings are hardy a badge of honour, same for tattoos.
do as you will, deal with the consequences. :D

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
none, i wasn't stupid enough to ruin my chance at a normal life, and potential employment prospects.
You don't have a normal life. You are scared of life. You work a shitty job in a lumber yard and your last employer canned your worthless ass.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
:facepalmx1000:
naturally, genital MUTILATION (i'm calling it how it see it sweethearts) isn't in the public eye, and so at the discretion of the 'adult' looking to make a statement....
it's NOT in the public sphere or eyes of companies, their choice.
it's when they ARE visible, puts the customer on edge.
nobody will associate openly with a pincushion.
why my problem is with it, is past friends complaining about the repercussions of their choices.
1, their own mobility and comfort is traded.
2, the inevitable social stigma for mouthing off about mutilating their own bodies and genitals.
what do they expect to happen?
true, own bodies and that, and that's the point.
shove it in faces for all to see, tell the world your secrets.... :(
oh, piercings are hardy a badge of honour, same for tattoos.
do as you will, deal with the consequences. :D

I'm sorry but your wall of robot language is a headache to decipher so I generally assume you are of a negative opinion to anything that is being written and have hardly ever done anything at all except for maybe procrastinate and muse over things you know nothing about

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
I'm sorry but your wall of robot language is a headache to decipher so I generally assume you are of a negative opinion to anything that is being written and have hardly ever done anything at all except for maybe procrastinate and muse over things you know nothing about

That guy is probably sitting in a dark basement, listening to old punk rock music and sharpening one of his gigantic collection of knives. Betcha he names them all, too.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
^^ if you say so!
:D
i just respond based on irl experience, and loss of subsequent friends for their lack of foresight, a consequence of their actions. :(
again, please rubut.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
That guy is probably sitting in a dark basement, listening to old punk rock music and sharpening one of his gigantic collection of knives. Betcha he names them all, too.

Worse, he’s just a white nationalist with a drinking problem. Probably an unhealthy interest in CB radio too.