Hello!

Erhgiez

n00b
Hi, I'm Graham and I'm new to the forum and brand new to this side of arcade game collecting. I've always wanted to own an arcade machine and have memories of playing on one down the local leisure centre when I went for my swimming lessons. They changed the pcb a few times but I fondly remember SF2 and Gauntlet.

I'm going to be starting small and get a supergun working with an MVS motherboard and then work up to a full cabinet.

I've ordered a lot of stuff and most has arrived apart from the MVS motherboard so it's all sitting here waiting. A bit frustrating!

So far I've picked up:

Metal Slug
Metal Slug 2
Shock Troopers
Aero Fighters 2
Puzzle Bobble
Puzzle de Pon
Neo Turf Masters
AES Arcade Stick and replacement ball top
Scart to HDMI converter
Supergun (very basic one, might upgrade)

and also a CPS2 D&D Tower of Doom (Phoenixed)

I'm currently looking for advice on how best to build a full DIY cab and I'm currently focused on finding a nice CRT. I'm also looking to flesh out my collection with a primary aim to get a complete Metal Slug set.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Build yer own cab eh? I'ma guess most advice you get here will be to just find a big red and get a jamma adapter for it (if needed). Or pick up some other more universal cab...

Complete slug set ain't hard to grab other than 5 isn't as cheap & common as the rest of em.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
hi & its EHRGEIZ, not erhgiez, not erhgeiz...