Russian chickenhead who infiltrated NRA and Republicans used sex

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
https://slate.com/news-and-politics...ssian-used-sex-to-manipulate-filings-say.html

Wondering how deep her rabbit hole went. She was photographed with a lot of awkward looking Republicans. But one of them was confirmed to have been sexually involved with her. Then there's the instance of her asking Trump a question at a 2016 political event. To say the least, this looks bad. When a russian operative is feeding a presidential hopeful Kremlin talking points, it's a bad look for democracy.

https://www.thetrace.org/rounds/maria-butina-nra-russian-government-photos/
all the pics.

Not a red sparrow. red chicken. 2/10 would not fuck.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Would you take her to Outback Steakhouse for a bloomin onion?

Is that a euphemism for gaping asshole?

Yes. But only if I’m drunk. Not Rot drunk though. A few doubles when it’s still warm in the gut.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
If you’re going to sell out your country, it better be for higher end honey traps.

You can find CL hookers that are hotter and don’t result in treason.

The GOP’s downfall will be their dicks.

This story always ends the same way.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
We all know the GOP will stick their dirty little bits into anything. I'm more surprised that it didn't turn out to be a dude. Also, that has to be the worst picture of Jindal I have ever seen. Finally, something that portrays that human turd as he really is.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
If you’re going to sell out your country, it better be for higher end honey traps.

You can find CL hookers that are hotter and don’t result in treason.

The GOP’s downfall will be their dicks.

This story always ends the same way.

How is this different than the dozens of previous scandals? I mean, the NRA is literally run right now by the orchestrator of the Iran-Contra affair. If someone's stuck with them this far, I can't see this changing their mind.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Seems like every time something comes out about the NRA, it is connected to the Russian government.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
She's a bit weird looking but apparently she's from Siberia so that makes sense.

Infiltrating the NRA? for what purpose? from the looks of things shes a gun nut, are you sure the NRA didn't penetrate her instead?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
She's perfect in a sophisticated 'still waters run deep' kind of sense. Hotter would be intimidating for those NRA alphas. Her indistinct looks blur into every background. Her rabbit hole screams... one size fits all.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
She's perfect in a sophisticated 'still waters run deep' kind of sense. Hotter would be intimidating for those NRA alphas. Her indistinct looks blur into every background. Her rabbit hole screams... one size fits all.

Never heard it called a 'Rabbit Hole' before. Something new every day, man.