2 Dozen arcade cabinets for sale in CA Bay Area.

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/d/commercial-coin-op-machines/6643176649.html

Just talked to the guy wanting to get a price on Raiden II but he doesn't actually live in the area and is hoping to unload the whole lot. Thought I might pass this on here in case anyone, or any group of people might want to clear this out. Dude says he used to run machines for a ton of local businesses and is getting too old for it and wanting to sell this stuff off. Hard to tell what all is in there, but there are some Area 51's, Neo Geo stuff, and in the last picture you can see the tops of a few cabs that look like they could be modern candy cabs of some kind.

I don't have room for any of this, let alone more than one (although I would literally sacrifice sleeping space for a Taito Egret) but I thought someone here might, or might know someone who does.

Only contact info is his phone number, don't txt him, he sounds like he's 70 or something and doesn't like txts.

If anyone is going to schedule a time to check this stuff out hit me up, I'd like to take a look too if I'm free, and could help move shit around if it comes down to it.

I already asked if there is a big stack-o-MVS cartridges in there too, and there aren't, he has them, but he's only trying to sell this big stuff to make room in the building.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
If I wasn't limited on space I'd be tempted to grab some Neo stuff. And as much as I'd love for there to be candy cabs, it looks like those are just jukeboxes. :(

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
Bummer, I’m not too good at identifying this stuff from shitty pictures. Candy cabs seemed too much to hope for seeing as this is an old guy who supplied machines to local businesses, candy cabs are kinda niche.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Those are all mostly trashed conversion cabs. The area 51, HotD3 and Crusin are the only dedicated machines that a worth a few bucks. Those are probably the ones he wants full retail on.

Those are not candy cabs, those are juke boxes and redemption games. You live in CA, where there are more candies there then any other state. Just don't expect to scoop one for $225.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
do-not-want066.gif

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
$225 for the CHEAPEST one? He's going to be paying people to move them. Yuk.

Also, photos are dated 2004, so either really old pics...or he can't format a camera.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Looks like a bunch of overpriced trash. $225 should be the top end.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'll take them all for $0.50 shipped! the homeless can use them as shelter.