Businesses you don't frequent out of principle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
You've been conditioned not to say the word but in a moment of anger would say it in a second.

Sharing feelings will insure you never say it in anger again. Have you ever had someone tear up describing their feelings about it?

It doesn't seem so. I could be completely wrong but I doubt it. Reading people's psyche off their posts is easy.

Rock on Sigmund Fraud.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I could tell you times I've seen people hurt by the use of that word, but that doesn't matter. It's an asshole term used by asshole people even if you never saw someone outwardly show sadness for hearing it

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
yeah, its definitely going on. My boy wyo finally asked if you can say it if you're singing a song.

Click spoiler below for a POWERFUL Facebook argument template for this very argument going on right now:
Spoiler:
To assert that white people can't sing along to music that says "nigga" in the lyrics is to assume that the black person who wrote performed the song is only marketing their music to black people. Proceed to cite source claiming that white people are the largest demographic that purchases/listens to hip hop. Make finalizing rhetorical remark about who, then, truly is the nigga, etc.

I don't necessarily believe that (I don't care) by the way, but logically you can rustle some jimmies or get people to admit that they think white people are subhuman which illicit a good, hypocritical screenshottable response from self-hating white person somewhere online

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
White people listen to Rap / Hip-hop?

LOL

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

LOL
you've never been to America, have you?

Take a look at any dance floor in any popular club that isn't a "black" club or otherwise ethnically oriented club.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

LOL

Trying to fit in is all. I'm cool brother we like the same music.

@ twat of course it's an asshole term, welcome to the conversation bro!

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Is it acceptable to say the N-word if you're at a Korean karaoke establishment and it is part of the song but the next room is full of teh blax?

Chance the Rapper would say no. Kanye would say yes. Honestly, "just don't say it if you're not black" was what I learned as a kid, what I've stuck to (not that I've ever had any motivation / desire to use the term), and what I think non-black people should stick to, even when quoting. I dunno, maybe things are different in the Northeast.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
1e0e9b689ff35492f01c2a9bc2f311c5.600x310x1.png

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I’m not sure what’s worse or weirder in this thread:

1. People trying to justify use of the word nigger by X example.

2. Claiming the word nigger is “mildy offensive” ... fucking lol

Neo Geo never fails to deliver. I’m black and I don’t go around dropping N bombs, we’ve fired black people ar work for using it. Regardless of how you’re trying to use it, it’s going to be offense. I mean it’s a word used to refer to blacks as stupid, slaves, and a constant reminder of a history of being sold and brutalized. “Well why can’t I say it? Xxx says it or raps it? I feel like I should be able to say it.” Fuck outta here.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
you've never been to America, have you?

Take a look at any dance floor in any popular club that isn't a "black" club or otherwise ethnically oriented club.

I haven’t, but that’s not the point. In this context, my comment was facetious - I know white people listen to that horrible music.

It’s no different down here at the ass end of the world.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This fucking amazing though...

Sorry, I realise I’m derailing here.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
The more we bs the more we're aware.

Do I think tweak cares about my opinion...HELL NO!

He's a bro and we're flinging shit against the wall seeing what'll stick.

I got your back even if I'm trying to stab you, lol.

Everyone does take shit with a grain of salt...right...Bueller...Bueller...Bueller ;)

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

Everyone does take shit with a grain of salt...right...Bueller...Bueller...Bueller ;)

Welcome to N-G.com

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

Condense it a bit and we might just have a new slogan for this place lol

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Amazing how a thread about businesses you don't frequent became a topic about the 'N' word.

Except...this is the Neo-Geo where something amazing is just another normal day in the forum :buttrock:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Condense it a bit and we might just have a new slogan for this place lol

Seriously, when I said Tweak i meant Tw3ek.

You and F4U57 make me look worse for not remembering the numbers part.

FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL...numbers bastards!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
How long till Syn’s meltdown? I think we’re at a 5.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
This thread is America 2018.

Doesn’t matter what is being discussed... it gets political and racial because some dope wants to argue for themselves to be racist without backlash.

You’re literally arguing for your right to use a racist term.

Even if you can put together a logical argument, just don’t do it. This isn’t difficult.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
On topic: I went to Chik Fil A today and my Jeez-us nuggets were amazing.

As far as the N word goes: I never use it. Search the forum. I"ve never used it and never will.
My inventions of blax and negroids (negro-humanoids) is just me being goofy.

What do you guys think of the word Negro?

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member

Doesn’t matter what is being discussed... it gets political and racial because some dope wants to argue for themselves to be racist without backlash.

Even if you can put together a logical argument, just don’t do it. This isn’t difficult.

Exactly, it’s not that hard to figure out.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Exactly, it’s not that hard to figure out.

My argument has always been “if you want to use that language, I really want you to.”

Why?

I prefer to know who’s a dickbag racist with minimal effort. I can avoid you, other people can avoid you, and you can be appropriately dealt with.

The only thing more pathetic than a racist is one too scared to wear it on their sleeve. It shows weakness and crudeness.... which is why they’re racist. Their lives probably suck and the only way they can cope with their pathetic, impotent existence is to blame someone else.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

Pretty sure that OP referenced Papa John's CEO using the n-word, which is why they won't be getting his business. And I'd assume that the Papa John's PR is what spurred OP to create the thread. So I think we're pretty close to on-topic. Either way, at least a few people realize you shouldn't use the n-word and that it's pretty fucked to be arguing when it's OK to use it. I feel like a dweeb saying "the n-word" but what else can I call it?

Status
Not open for further replies.