Issues With Aero City Cab(Mostly Solved Acouple of questions)

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Man, ive been having random dropped inputs and sound issues again. Then i realized. The frkn fingerboard is the issue. its kind of loose. So if the jamma connector gets pulled slightly more than it should it starts sliding out. Going to throw a zip tie on it to keep that from happening. I was getting so mad last night till i figured it out.

No, they screw into the bottom of the panel, not the top side. Maybe that specific panel is like the neo one? I've had both of the Capcom produced ones and they screw in from the bottom.
Maybe this one was a repo cp or something. Cause i double checked before i i cut/pulled the mounting screws out. The sticks are mounted to the cp by the mounting plate screw holes. So there was no way to remove the stick without doing the cp like i did. Infact these fkn sticks werent even at correct mount height. They were at like 26 mm lol. I had to mount the ls32s with mounting plate on plus an additional washer to get them a hair above 23mm which is my sweet spot.

Sounds like grounding issues...

Yeah, when i have more time im going to look at all the points where it should be grounded.

I've been following this... and it's sorta interesting...

Not that I can help in anyway whatsoever but looks a fun project :D

GO GO AJ_MUSHY_BALLS!

xROTx

Yeah, im learning lol. It wouldnt be such a issue if I wasnt screwing myself with a deadline. Have to get this ready for tomorrow nights game night.
LMFAO mushy balls

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Ok, last thing I need to figure out.
What hardware do i need to attach the monitor door to the cab?
And what hardware do i need to attach the glass and bezel to the monitor door?

None of that came with the cab unfortunately .