Neo Bomberman's castle down :(

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
I just realized that http://castleofcollectibles.com/ is down.

What a shame - used to buy real quality stuff from that guy.

People will probably call me a tard now and ask wether I've been living under a rock...

but I really didn't know the page shut down...

Vulpine

n00b
Consolegoods is definitely good, if not exactly Neo-Geo specific. Website looks straight out of 1998 and is best viewed in Netscape Navigator, though.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Consolegoods is definitely good, if not exactly Neo-Geo specific. Website looks straight out of 1998 and is best viewed in Netscape Navigator, though.

his website used to be very active in the 2000' with great products and prices, especially with sega saturn stuff. i'm just surprised he's still going.

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Never heard of his site before it it sucks if it’s gone. There’s nothing quite like a good late 90s/early 2000s online video game store.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Almost forgot about that place, haven't been there in years. Sad to see it go just like hardmvs.com

-SD-

Camel Slug
his website used to be very active in the 2000' with great products and prices, especially with sega saturn stuff. i'm just surprised he's still going.

I got my first Japanese Saturn with a mod-chip installed from there in about ‘02ish.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Almost forgot about that place, haven't been there in years. Sad to see it go just like hardmvs.com

Well fuck, I had no idea hardmvs.com was gone. I used that site as a resource all the time back when I was working on cabs.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
I got my first Japanese Saturn with a mod-chip installed from there in about ‘02ish.

yeah, he was big on saturn products back in the day. it was the first time i saw a hitachi hi saturn for sale outside of japan.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Pretty sad to see the old timers go the way of the dodo. That's the way it goes, losing interest, changing priorities in life etc.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Yeah, Castle of Collectibles was a great resource for reference material... sad, but I don't think it had been majorly updated for a while, and why pay hosting fees and the like for something you've not got time for anymore...