YOUR Jam of Summer 2018!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

I only recently became aware of him, seems like the pretentious, gothicy, fag type. He's a euro rigbt?

Edit Took a look at their Wiki page, Swedish. Need some Abba covers.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
10eits7.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Oh shit, Ghost getting dissed by a Bon Jovi fan and F4U57 who enjoys the sonic equivalent of rape.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Oh shit, Ghost getting dissed by a Bon Jovi fan and F4U57 who enjoys the sonic equivalent of rape.

RATS, brah...

This is pretty try hard, and you know it...

Lol @ Syn being a Jon Bovi fan

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
What the fuck!

Bon Jovi being the best hair band is like saying whichof these stds would you deal with if you had no choice.

I own none of their albums but I bet you fags own your favorite girly bands albums.

Lol at wyo and fau47 trying to fag team me. You better bring more to the table than this ladies.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What the fuck!

Bon Jovi being the best hair band is like saying whichof these stds would you deal with if you had no choice.

I own none of their albums but I bet you fags own your favorite girly bands albums.

Lol at wyo and fau47 trying to fag team me. You better bring more to the table than this ladies.

Wow, SUPER Triggered!

Confirmed Bob Jodi discog collector. :keke:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Not at all just wondering how I triggered laurel and hardy into thinking you stand a chance.

You should walk away now but natural selection means I'll continue to own your asses.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Not at all just wondering how I triggered laurel and hardy into thinking you stand a chance.

You should walk away now but natural selection means I'll continue to own your asses.

Denial.

Haha, you’re owning nothing, except perhaps your shitty Bon Jovi collection.

I can see that mummy used to falsely boost your confidence with lies.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
This is seriously all you have?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I’m at a 3, sorry you blew your load at a 10 already, “owning our asses”. That’s what a fag would say. While coveting Bon Jovi.

Hmmm...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
What the fuck!

So what is YOUR Jam of Summer 2018?
Spoiler:
Livin' on a Prayer or Bad Medicine? :keke:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You guys are like mongoloids, you exist but that's it.