Losing weight!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't typically post on here about lifestyle choices, but other than eggs, I'm pretty much vegan. I would be vegetarian, except I have a health condition that is supposedly agitated by dairy consumption, so I avoid it.
That being said, I'm like a bottomless pit since quitting meat. I eat anything and everything I want at all times, drink booze like a fish, and fuck and feel amazing.

Want a life hack? Stop cramming antibiotic pumped meat down your throat. Your prostate and bitch tits will thank you.

My wife is a vegetarian so as a result I eat meat only twice a week unless we go out. Coming from an upbringing where meat was an everyday thing I can't say I miss it and as you said you really do feel better when there's less or no meat in your diet.

Besides feeling better overall however it is cheaper to live!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
My wife is a vegetarian so as a result I eat meat only twice a week unless we go out. Coming from an upbringing where meat was an everyday thing I can't say I miss it and as you said you really do feel better when there's less or no meat in your diet.

Besides feeling better overall however it is cheaper to live!

Aye, tis true. All of it.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
I've lost about 55 pounds in the last 7 months. Basically adding regular excercise and running to my routine, cutting out soda, and being more cognizant of what I eat. I'm 5'11", 155lbs and my BMI is currently 21.7. I went from a size 36 waist to a 28.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I've lost about 55 pounds in the last 7 months. Basically adding regular excercise and running to my routine, cutting out soda, and being more cognizant of what I eat. I'm 5'11", 155lbs and my BMI is currently 21.7. I went from a size 36 waist to a 28.

wow. that's a major change in just a few months

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
wow. that's a major change in just a few months

Yeah..yay midlife crisis. Bought life insurance for the first time and went through (still going through) some marriage issues. Exercising is a good release for the frustration.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

That's pretty damn good... Congrats....

I have an awful diet... on so many levels...

Then again... I find gaining weight hard currently... meh... why complain :D

xROTx

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Yeah..yay midlife crisis. Bought life insurance for the first time and went through (still going through) some marriage issues. Exercising is a good release for the frustration.

Good luck with it dude.

All I can say to those who struggle with it and don't see the weight fall off, if you put the effort in, be proud of it. It's a frame of mind which you need to obtain and maintain, the results are almost a secondary factor to working on yourself.
The rest will follow, it won't be overnight generally but that is a good thing as it will help you keep what you gain probably

That's pretty damn good... Congrats....

I have an awful diet... on so many levels...

Then again... I find gaining weight hard currently... meh... why complain :D

xROTx

There are so many decently healthy things you can eat which I'm sure you'd like Rot. I guess you have to want to eat these things in the first place though. But it could be a cool little self betterment project nay?

Last edited:

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
3B7D6A02-0C93-4DEA-A0C0-FFF45244B930.jpeg
0AB8704B-3627-4D90-BD80-565BBA30F219.jpeg

Potato photos, but gives you an idea of the difference.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
One year ago, after tipping the scales at 299.9 lbs at my Doctor appointment, I decided I couldn’t be 300 pounds and needed to lose some weight. I wanted to lose as close to 100 lbs as I could in one year. Today marks my last update for my goal. I made it to 208.2 lbs making my total 1 year weight lost 91.7 lbs. I went from a size 46 waist to a loose fitting 34 and from a XXL shirt size to a comfortable Large. It’s been a long year, but I accomplished what I wanted to do! Boom baby!

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
One year ago, after tipping the scales at 299.9 lbs at my Doctor appointment, I decided I couldn’t be 300 pounds and needed to lose some weight. I wanted to lose as close to 100 lbs as I could in one year. Today marks my last update for my goal. I made it to 208.2 lbs making my total 1 year weight lost 91.7 lbs. I went from a size 46 waist to a loose fitting 34 and from a XXL shirt size to a comfortable Large. It’s been a long year, but I accomplished what I wanted to do! Boom baby!

Hell yeah dude, nice work!

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Update: I’ve stopped actively trying to lose weight. I hover right under 200 lbs now. I’m more active during my move out of Colorado and into Washington so I had lost some more weight. Not wanting to lose any more. I feel good. I was camping 2 weeks ago and here’s a candid picture from then...

A big change from where I started...

I like the candid pictures comparison over the posed ones cause there’s no making myself presentable.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Wow great job man! Where in WA you moving too?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
4D9E231E-A90B-48AB-BDBE-9E60B785A286.md.jpg

That far away... contemplating look...

It's just about now that the bear sneaks up behind you and then... does a "The Revenant" scene on your slim ass...

xROTx

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
That far away... contemplating look...
xROTx

The kids were jumping off the swim dock island and I was wishing I could be out there too. It was jealousy for sure.