Losing weight!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
My usual breakfast is egg's, ground beef, salsa and cheese. Easy to make and hits all the macro's

wow my breakfast is wheat biscuits with some yoghurt and milk followed by black coffee.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
ODDLY enough.... I'm trying to regain some weight...

It's been a weird few years tbh...

xROTx

PS. That is why Lee Gray is my current role model... Heart attack material...

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Well...2018 wasn't exactly my year. I could give this absurd and overly lengthy list of fake reasons why my weight has shot up, but there's no point in it.

Long story short, I'm right at 200 lbs again. At my most extreme, I was at 165lbs. I'll say that is way too thin for my frame. I hit a much more manageable 175-180 range and held that for years. This year I haven't done a thing, and eaten too much...so I'm now paying the price.

I'll get back on it this year. I'd like to be back down to 180 by year's end.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
fucking awesome bro.

I was in the same boat, I hit 298lbs doctor told me I was pre-diabetic so I had to change stuff. I was on Keto for roughly 1.5 years, went from 298lbs down to 212lbs, never felt better in my life. Then wife got pregnant with our 3rd child and her cravings kicked in and like the last two pregnancies, I had cravings as well. Slowly went off Keto, HUGE MISTAKE. I got that big for a reason. I was so fucking close to touching 199lb.

Just remember that after you hit your goal weight, try to not do more than 100g a day net. That will help you maintain your goal weight, once you go above that consistently, watch out.

Keep it up bro and I hope you don't go off course like I did. Today I actually start my 1 year commitment(minimum) back on Keto. This time it will be easier for me to hit my goal since I have the experience and more knowledge compared to the first go around. Anyone wanting to do Keto, exercise is non-negotiable. Do it.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
fucking awesome bro.

I was in the same boat, I hit 298lbs doctor told me I was pre-diabetic so I had to change stuff. I was on Keto for roughly 1.5 years, went from 298lbs down to 212lbs, never felt better in my life. Then wife got pregnant with our 3rd child and her cravings kicked in and like the last two pregnancies, I had cravings as well. Slowly went off Keto, HUGE MISTAKE. I got that big for a reason. I was so fucking close to touching 199lb.

Just remember that after you hit your goal weight, try to not do more than 100g a day net. That will help you maintain your goal weight, once you go above that consistently, watch out.

Keep it up bro and I hope you don't go off course like I did. Today I actually start my 1 year commitment(minimum) back on Keto. This time it will be easier for me to hit my goal since I have the experience and more knowledge compared to the first go around. Anyone wanting to do Keto, exercise is non-negotiable. Do it.

Thanks man! You should come back and update us on your progress. Keep the momentum going...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Well...2018 wasn't exactly my year. I could give this absurd and overly lengthy list of fake reasons why my weight has shot up, but there's no point in it.

Long story short, I'm right at 200 lbs again. At my most extreme, I was at 165lbs. I'll say that is way too thin for my frame. I hit a much more manageable 175-180 range and held that for years. This year I haven't done a thing, and eaten too much...so I'm now paying the price.

I'll get back on it this year. I'd like to be back down to 180 by year's end.

no lie, im in the a similar condition as of today. Lots of excuses, but i typically eat healthy as fuck. Just gotta make a little effort.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I stopped working out and eating well around the end of October. I've went from around 210 lbs. to 230 lbs. Just started getting back into it yesterday. I usually just watch what i eat, and try and work out 3-4 times a week. Workouts usually consist of walk/jog at the park, followed by push-ups. Or i'll ride my stationary bike, and do some push-ups. Thats about it. Try to cut out the sweets, and try not to go out to eat as much. I'm hoping i can get to 200 lbs.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Ugh. I was at 241 before I started dieting in June of 2017, got as low as 201, but averaged around 215 (which is just fine for me) for close to a year. I fell off the wagon sometime in October, and I’ve gained all of it back. It’s insane how fast the weight comes back. I’m pretty bummed about it, but I hate the way I look and hate the way I feel even more.

I believe I have to motivation to do it again, but I hate doing this yo-yo thing. My worry is that if this keeps happening, I’ll just give up at some point down the line. Has anyone had success keeping the weight off for more than just a year or so?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm at 211 lbs. and I seem to stay at that weight. I eat out a lot and drink lots of pop, but I don't care. I was a bean pole when I was young.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's tricky to understand whether any of you are fat or just heavy as heights aren't being listed alongside weights.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
It's tricky to understand whether any of you are fat or just heavy as heights aren't being listed alongside weights.

That’s true. 210 on a 5’4” frame carries differently.

I’m 6’2”.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Or everybody could just state their BMI, that's pretty universal

IMO, BMI is only a rough baseline/measurement, it’s not very accurate.
There are many different body types, genetic traits, etc.
I used to weight lift quite a bit in my 20’s. I was lean at the time, and put on a fair bit of muscle weight. BMI calculators said I was overweight, which was ludricrous.

Now tho? Yeah, I’m legit overweight, lol.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Im 6'0" and Im currently 223 as of this morning. Would like to get to 200

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

6' flat, currently hovering around 198-202 lbs. Like I was saying before, at 6' and 165 lbs, I was s stick figure. I was doing heavy endurance distance cycling at the time, so it goes with the territory.

*EDIT*

I've began limbering back up...it's amazing how tight everything is when you work a desk job and fail to exercise for nearly a year.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
It's supposed to be a more accurate measurement of healthy weight that the waist size is measured, it being over half of what your height is considered undesirable. I'm alright in terms of this and bmi but I'd rather be more alright than I am right now.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
fucking awesome bro.

Ketogenic diets can have too much meat as opposed to vegetables. It can also be expensive, when you're just buying meat and vegetables, and you don't have any (grain-based) snack food. You can modify a diet to suit your own needs.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
fat people don't eat enough vegetables, or don't eat vegetables period.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
fat people don't eat enough vegetables, or don't eat vegetables period.

/truth
I love raw veggies, so I consider myself lucky. I never understood people that needed to cover their veggies in cheese or butter

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I don't typically post on here about lifestyle choices, but other than eggs, I'm pretty much vegan. I would be vegetarian, except I have a health condition that is supposedly agitated by dairy consumption, so I avoid it.
That being said, I'm like a bottomless pit since quitting meat. I eat anything and everything I want at all times, drink booze like a fish, and fuck and feel amazing.

Want a life hack? Stop cramming antibiotic pumped meat down your throat. Your prostate and bitch tits will thank you.