Neo Geo AES HDMI mod with Scanlines?

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Cool,

I mean they look great but I was not sure how comfortable the analogues would be and whether they would get in the way of the D-pad/buttons.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
They're very comfortable and don't really get in the way, but as a purely digital pad it's but as good as the older one, although it's probably a better all around controller with the analog and extra buttons.

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
That's a nice selection, but do you have youself some official Sega Made USB Saturn pads??? cause they rock!
mBWIqPZ.jpg
That's a really cool pad, especially for Capcom fighters, really nice.
This is another cool pad (fully PC compatible)
Hkc5Q29.jpg

But I have an issue with both pads: my peculiar setup is tied to… not being tied by cables
All my gaming devices (consoles, PC, Supergun+OSSC) go through HDMI switches and matrices to HDBaseT extenders and, finally, to HDTVs and Projectors in other rooms… so I never actually play in the room where my gaming devices are placed. I need wireless controllers.

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
But I have an issue with both pads: my peculiar setup is tied to… not being tied by cables
All my gaming devices (consoles, PC, Supergun+OSSC) go through HDMI switches and matrices to HDBaseT extenders and, finally, to HDTVs and Projectors in other rooms… so I never actually play in the room where my gaming devices are placed. I need wireless controllers.

That's a pretty cool setup. Agreed on wires in that case, I mostly just keep a "best of" selection of systems on the shelves that hold up my TV, and controllers are dragged out when needed. I used to actually have a few of those NeoGeo pads for PS2, but I think they were PS2 plugs rather than USB, I sold them on here years ago when I realized I wasn't ever using them on my PS2, still, great pads. I have two official NeoGeo pads for my CMVS when I don't feel like dragging out the joysticks.