Potential upcoming 200-in-1 MVS cartridge (NOW WITH MORE HACKS AND BOOTS!)

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
What is the deal with this reporting posts bs. This isn't a welcoming community, and with almost 300 posts one would think you would have learned that by now. Also, nobody cares if some shit Chinese company adds another handful of games to a shitty bootleg cart.

Finch does.

Dat "collector's annoyance" can be an absolute bitch.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Now days, I actually appreciate the hacks that come on these carts. Its cool to play through them and see the wild and creative changes people made to the games.

It definitely makes for some fun.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Bad Luck Brian comes to mind with this Finchy fuckwit. What're you doing trying to talk to the Chinese in the first place? they no care just you pay two dollar or fuck off out store! button eyed fuck!

Boki

New Challenger
Nothing better than a NeoSD. All games in an AES cartridge, no need to press reset button anymore, all games works perfect. What is people asking for? There is an MVS option, means you can play (almost - latest games don't work in MVS mode for AES version, and in AES mode, all games doesn't work (just a few useless bootlegs like crounching Tiger Hidden Dragon, and most part of people would never play V-Liner or take it even for free)) all games in arcade mode, free play. Interface is Smokin' Sick Style (means it looks great XD ), and if you have MVS version, you can play in AES mode, all without using Unibios. Also, you can have cheats if you buy Pro version, more games in flash memory (5 if you include temporary ram memory, 4 are available even if you quit), and, the same, activate cheats without having Uni-Bios. I just have a Neo-Geo, a few working Sticks, and NeoSD, and it's like I have the full set! Would like to have the same for CPS2 (I don't have it, but I would buy it if there was a possibility to have a working flash cart, directly insertable into motherboard, and all kind of options available the same kind as NeoSD)

Terraonion, best company since SNK. Very professional, great service if you got problems, etc...