テ・ドラマに戻る 〜 Return to teh Drama

T.Mo

n00b
テ・ドラマに戻る 〜 Return to teh Drama

Sup folks,

If anyone remembers Eight One from waaaay back, then it’s me after a long hiatus (maybe someone can help me restore that account if it hasn’t been pruned off?)

Since I’ve gone through some major milestones in life, I’m getting back into gaming-and I’m even starting up a streaming page so me and whoever can chill out while I’m playing s game.
Another big thing I plan on doing is creating a movement against yep..you-know-who. Since I’ve become his latest victim, (I guess old habits don’t die hard, and yes I should have known better)and I allegedly “hurt his rep” by calling him out (with facts). Details to come later.

Anyways, I’ll be seeing you around. Be cool.

-T.Mo

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Welcome back,

I dont remember noobs sorry, but I'm sure one of the admins can help you recover your account.

What are you planning to stream?

T.Mo

n00b
Hm?

Welcome back,

I dont remember noobs sorry,

This was well before you got here.

As for what I plan to stream, a mix of of old and new-especially if it hasn’t had enough exposure.

@Filthy: Japhei/neotokyobikerkid/Casey McMethhead/etc.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The eight one account is still active...

Making another account = bad... best get some mod to sort that out for you after the usual checks...

xROTx

T.Mo

n00b
Why cant you just post it here? Seems a bit shady to tell people to go to your facebook.

I was only saying that just so I could give him the (lengthy) file. I'm sorry you thought it was shady-as I wasn't trying to be.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I was only saying that just so I could give him the (lengthy) file. I'm sorry you thought it was shady-as I wasn't trying to be.

Don't worry, FilthyRear is a bully. He tries to cause trouble for no reason.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

First it was "details to come later...", which turned into "HMU on FB...".

How do you think that looks?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Just post it here for all to see. You’re old school - you know how this place works.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Oh yeah I remember Eight One! man can't believe you're back.