テ・ドラマに戻る 〜 Return to teh Drama

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm curious as to what the items in question were? You seem very vague. What's your username on facebook?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i thought the "you know who" was going to be dion.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What we need in this thread... are some mods who aren't ceremonial...

xROTx

T.Mo

n00b
Mistaken indentity

Maybe this will alleviate some of the confusion...

Attachments

• TvC1.doc
    268 KB · Views: 15

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
dr2tcg.png

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I've talked with T.Mo on FB, I initiated the post so people like T.Mo wouldn't get got on NGFL. He was on there and had active sales. What's funny is he went to the mods and acted like he was the victim in the whole thing. What a giant fucking scumbag. Someone really needs to plane ticket his ass.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Oh shit that conversation, that is classic McMahon. Especially where he agrees to ship back 19xx and then says he gave it to his buddy in MA.

Is Casey allowed to post on NGFL still? What a fucking joke that place is.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Sup folks,

If anyone remembers Eight One from waaaay back, then it’s me after a long hiatus (maybe someone can help me restore that account if it hasn’t been pruned off?)

Since I’ve gone through some major milestones in life, I’m getting back into gaming-and I’m even starting up a streaming page so me and whoever can chill out while I’m playing s game.
Another big thing I plan on doing is creating a movement against yep..you-know-who. Since I’ve become his latest victim, (I guess old habits don’t die hard, and yes I should have known better)and I allegedly “hurt his rep” by calling him out (with facts). Details to come later.

Anyways, I’ll be seeing you around. Be cool.

-T.Mo

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...t-pictures-collection-his-new-ebay-acct-infor

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I've talked with T.Mo on FB, I initiated the post so people like T.Mo wouldn't get got on NGFL. He was on there and had active sales. What's funny is he went to the mods and acted like he was the victim in the whole thing. What a giant fucking scumbag. Someone really needs to plane ticket his ass.

Just to confirm, when you say “he was on there and had active sales” you’re referring to Casey. It just doesn’t read like that.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Oh shit that conversation, that is classic McMahon. Especially where he agrees to ship back 19xx and then says he gave it to his buddy in MA.

Is Casey allowed to post on NGFL still? What a fucking joke that place is.

No, he is no longer on there, he got purged from the sales group, he might still be in the main group, I have no idea.

Just to confirm, when you say “he was on there and had active sales” you’re referring to Casey. It just doesn’t read like that.

Oops, yes, I meant Japhei. Guess I should have typed that, my bad :D

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Oops, yes, I meant Japhei. Guess I should have typed that, my bad :D

I don’t know why it took me a while, but if someone of my extreme intellect missed it, I can only imagine what the plebs around here were thinking ;)