J. Jonah Jameson
Chameleon
Mysterio
Electro
Doctor Octopus
May Parker
Gwen Stacy
Kraven the Hunter

One of the most accomplished comic book artists of all time, major contributions on both the Marvel and DC sides.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I just bought a couple of his books a few months ago.

No survivors, no family, died alone and wasnt found for 2 days.

never said why he left Marvel but always alluded to Lee having something to do with it.

I'm truly distraught. I enjoyed his work immensely and often looked to it for inspiration for my own work.

This has made me incredibly sad.

RIP, Mr. Ditko.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Dang, all the greats are going. He had a hell of a run though. Thanks for everything Mr. Ditko.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Sorry to hear he's gone. I didn't get into comics until the mid-90s, but I've seen his art in reprinted Spider-man collections I've read in the past. RIP, Mr. Ditko!

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Undeniably one of the most important comic artists of all time. RIP.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
rest in peace. spiderman was one of the comic book series i followed for years on end with the uncanny x men. until michael straczynski fucked it up for me.

will never happen but it would be nice if stan lee gives credit to him and jack kirby for the characters they created.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
Damn it.. A legend for sure.... him, Stan Lee and Kirby are some of the most important and influential comic creators off all-time. It's a shame that most of the causal folks only know about Stan Lee.

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Damn it.. A legend for sure.... him, Stan Lee and Kirby are some of the most important and influential comic creators off all-time. It's a shame that most of the causal folks only know about Stan Lee.

and for good reason. stan claims he is the mastermind behind every aspect of the characters, when it's quite obvious he had little to do with the super side of things and more to do with the alter ego most of the time.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I loved his spiderman and dr strange panels from back in the early 60's, also a fan of shade and machine man.
A proper legend when it comes to comic book artists and up there with jack kirby, wally wood et al.
Check this out.