Sylvie finally streams something relevant . . . SYLVIE STREAM on twitch.tv

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I mainly watch streams over YouTube, but if you ever considered that I would tune in often! :envy:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
She could use Restream.io and stream to all of the services at one time.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I second Diablo / Diablo II.

Or . . . if you are into action RPG's try path of exile which is free to play and has higher twitch viewership than Diablo 1 2 or 3.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
LOL TopTier is watching her stream right now.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Crystalis! This is why I like you Sylvie. Going to have to download twitch now.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
streaming now. i ate an ecstasy pill. countdown to when it hits, about 30 minutes

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
could be amusing, i'm in

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Play some Final Doom with max difficulty. It is hilarious how many enemies they throw at you.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i have learned already that creepers on Twitch are a special brand of creepy that even I am not used to.

Many of them seem to find joy in telling me how to play the game (like telling me about keyboard shortcuts and teaching me basic principles of the game lLIKE YEAH IM NOT STUPID BUT IM JUST HANGING OUT ON THE INTERNET, HIGH AND LONELY, TRYING TO HAVE FUN AND ENTERTAIN PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME WITH MY GAME) and then they proceed to call me pet names or ask me a ton of really weird, specific questions, then go back to commenting on how pretty i am in a very autistic non-suave manner and illustrating an overall false scenario where I'm some stupid bemused 21 year old (some loser the other day said i 'couldn't be any older than 21' which i literally NEVER GET TOLD by the way unless the person is really clearly not thinking with the right head, if you know what I mean) who is looking for male attention.

If you mean I'm looking to hang out with a bunch of guys and talk about video games and make them laugh, sure. If you mean I'm insecure and I need people to tell me I'm hot AND good at games while I'm playing them, then fuck no. I have faggots who pay hundreds of dollars just to fucking talk to me. i don't need these fucking losers unless they're fucking paying me. I'll pay attention to those fucks when they hit the donate button. Go ahead you stupid idiots, try to groom Sylvie.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
also shoutout to Kid Panda , striderpunk (?), whoever Toptierarcade is, madman, tw33k, voltronbadass and maybe some others im forgetting right now who continue to hang out with me when i stream thank u guys

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yea I told you the other day, just milk them, they are unsocialable people that try to creep on the internet. You wanna talk to me? Fucking pay me. Don't give out your address either on there, EVER. But I'm sure you already know that.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Ile try n catch one of your streams again sometime.
Ime on the wrong shifts this week though.

And yeah milk those foos lol

Also keep ya robe secured! ;)

Wow Ive managed to miss all that creepiness the few times Ive caught your stream, I guess I need to hang out longer next time. So far I think the stream has a very “neo chat” vibe early in the stream which I like. I like your choice of music too. I do wish you would talk a little more, the good streamers on twitch really carry and lead the conversation in chat but you are doing well for a noob, and I get that is kind of tough unless the chat is very active. Also watch those audio levels, we want to hear you over the game, and the game over the backround music, usually.

I tell you this, your stream is much more interesting and different than the vast majority of twitch streamers, I think your channel could really grow fast when people catch on. Ive been pretty into twitch the last six months or so and obviously the very original/strong personalities with their own scene/vibe going on are by far the most entertaining, and thats you.

If I could recommend one streamer for you to watch and get a little inspiration from I would say check out Avoiding The Puddle, The guys name Aris. I would say take a look through his videos and watch a few hours of him streamimg any souls game. Aris has an amazing stream, more fun and engaging than anything else Ive seen and totally original. Its hard to describe. His stream has its own language and culture because of his strong personality. I find most other streams just kind of lazy entertainment, where his are something else entirely. I know I have a fun night ahead when I get his twitch notification and Ive got the evening free. You have a big personality and your own style too and I can see you on that level easily if you want to be. You've got a lot of potential if you want twitch to be a decent form of income.

Last edited: