Sylvie finally streams something relevant . . . SYLVIE STREAM on twitch.tv

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
i have learned already that creepers on Twitch are a special brand of creepy that even I am not used to.

Many of them seem to find joy in telling me how to play the game (like telling me about keyboard shortcuts and teaching me basic principles of the game lLIKE YEAH IM NOT STUPID BUT IM JUST HANGING OUT ON THE INTERNET, HIGH AND LONELY, TRYING TO HAVE FUN AND ENTERTAIN PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME WITH MY GAME) and then they proceed to call me pet names or ask me a ton of really weird, specific questions, then go back to commenting on how pretty i am in a very autistic non-suave manner and illustrating an overall false scenario where I'm some stupid bemused 21 year old (some loser the other day said i 'couldn't be any older than 21' which i literally NEVER GET TOLD by the way unless the person is really clearly not thinking with the right head, if you know what I mean) who is looking for male attention.

If you mean I'm looking to hang out with a bunch of guys and talk about video games and make them laugh, sure. If you mean I'm insecure and I need people to tell me I'm hot AND good at games while I'm playing them, then fuck no. I have faggots who pay hundreds of dollars just to fucking talk to me. i don't need these fucking losers unless they're fucking paying me. I'll pay attention to those fucks when they hit the donate button. Go ahead you stupid idiots, try to groom Sylvie.

Attracting the neckbeards already?

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
I had fun, it's like having a really good dj spin music I've never heard of while I get work done with the bonus of checking in on progress occasionally. A+

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Is this what all the cool kids are doing now? I'd try it out, but my computer is pretty old. There's a chic in my D&D group that does it.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
i have learned already that creepers on Twitch are a special brand of creepy that even I am not used to.

Many of them seem to find joy in telling me how to play the game (like telling me about keyboard shortcuts and teaching me basic principles of the game lLIKE YEAH IM NOT STUPID BUT IM JUST HANGING OUT ON THE INTERNET, HIGH AND LONELY, TRYING TO HAVE FUN AND ENTERTAIN PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME WITH MY GAME) and then they proceed to call me pet names or ask me a ton of really weird, specific questions, then go back to commenting on how pretty i am in a very autistic non-suave manner and illustrating an overall false scenario where I'm some stupid bemused 21 year old (some loser the other day said i 'couldn't be any older than 21' which i literally NEVER GET TOLD by the way unless the person is really clearly not thinking with the right head, if you know what I mean) who is looking for male attention.

If you mean I'm looking to hang out with a bunch of guys and talk about video games and make them laugh, sure. If you mean I'm insecure and I need people to tell me I'm hot AND good at games while I'm playing them, then fuck no. I have faggots who pay hundreds of dollars just to fucking talk to me. i don't need these fucking losers unless they're fucking paying me. I'll pay attention to those fucks when they hit the donate button. Go ahead you stupid idiots, try to groom Sylvie.

:lolz:
Watched a bit but didnt have enough time to stick around. Very relaxing though, so keep it up!

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
here's what we have going on
5HDJW5d.png

Rot, Madman, and myself are on a quest, and we're sticking together for the kid.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
no, BK is our son

and i think i have to equip him with all of the best equipment i get bc i think OnionKids have shit stat growth or something like that but they can equip everything....? im going to look it up

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
fuck, apaprently they can only equip some shit AND the onion equipment which is the best in the game.

It's a shit class until level 90 where it gets huge stat gains and the Onion equipment is the most powerful

I'm going to continue the game with BK as an OnionKid

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Can't wait for you to play one of The Sims games with forum members.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
like a child playing with ants with a magnifying glass and hawaiian punch