Mega Man 11 Amiibo Edition Already Sold Out!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
What the hell man. I tried to preorder it today and the Amiibo edition is totally sold out. And it's a damn Gameslob exclusive. Why? You cant even order the damn thing online. You would think I'm used to this by now but I'm still pissed.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'll try to find one for you bro.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I didnt even know this was a thing, holy crap.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
What the hell man. I tried to preorder it today and the Amiibo edition is totally sold out. And it's a damn Gameslob exclusive. Why? You cant even order the damn thing online. You would think I'm used to this by now but I'm still pissed.

Because gamestop has to make themselves still look necessary somehow.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member

I'll try to find one for you bro.

Hey Guts, I've got 2 of them on order (orders opened up last month out of the blue) and can hook you up if needed. I would normally never give up any Mega Man games, but I'd hook up a fellow MM bro up such as you ;)

Let me know.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Hey Guts, I've got 2 of them on order (orders opened up last month out of the blue) and can hook you up if needed. I would normally never give up any Mega Man games, but I'd hook up a fellow MM bro up such as you ;)

Let me know.
DUDE that would be amazing! I cant thank you enough! I'd go nuts not being able to get one!!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
We're over halfway through 2018 and people still give a shit about Amiibo? Wow...

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Derp...didn't realize this was even a thing. Not surprising they're still doing their usual chicanery with amiibo. :rolleyes:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Get dat Plastic!

I use a stack of programmable NFC cards for my amiibo's

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Let me know.

DUDE that would be amazing! I cant thank you enough! I'd go nuts not being able to get one!!

If anything happens, just let me know guys. I was able to secure a limited edition with the Amiibo at my local ebgames.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'd had wanted one of these also but I'm not worried if I don't get it. I was more then happy to be able to get the Octopath Traveler Wayfare Edition more then anything.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Correct. It was available all the way up until the orders starting shipping this week.

There was a period where it was sold out for awhile tho so you might have not noticed but then they listed it again early this week.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Looks like I was right about Octopath traveler. The game is literally sold out almost everywhere for physical copies and amazon's listing is a one to two month waiting time on more copies with Square apologizing for the shortage in copies and suggesting people buy the game digitally. This makes me happy in a way seeing as Square was sent a clear message that people still want these kind of games even today from what SquareSoft was known for.