Hello all!

mglass14

n00b
Long time lurker, first time poster here!

I am the proud owner of a 4-Slot Big Red MVS cab. I bought it about 3 years ago on the cheap as a project, which turned out to be one of the most gratifying things I’ve done! As a guy who had no previous soldering experience, seeing that beautiful, stable picture after a cap kit and flyback replacement was incredible.

Anyway, since it’s been fixed, I’ve been back lurking the forums looking at other people’s projects, and figured I should finally join the conversation.

This forum has given me a lot. From troubleshooting tips to game recommendations, the collective expertise here is second-to-none and I hope to add some small amount to that! Thank you guys for everything!

Games I currently own:
-Aero Fighters 2 (I’m an aerospace guy so having a dolphin flying a YF-23 is worth the cost of admission itself)
-Windjammers
-Metal Slug 3
-Samurai Shodown II
-KOF ‘99
-Neo Turf Masters

I’m looking forward to future discussions!

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

snk-logo-04-25-16-1.jpg

Tech&Music

Another Striker
Nice! I understand your trepidation, I’ll be sure to stay away from the market forums so as to not leech until I have atleast 182 posts, Mr. Music.

I'm sure those will be 182 totally quality posts, and not one of them filler to still leech :thevt:

mglass14

n00b
I'm sure those will be 182 totally quality posts, and not one of them filler to still leech :thevt:
I know Neo Geo himself, no need to leech in the market (though I’m sure it’s very high quality) or shitpost to beef up my numbers. I’m assuming leeching is something members have to deal with quite often? In all seriousness, I'm not really interested in expanding (or shrinking) much more than what I currently have, just looking to talk retro gaming. I’ll not be John Hancock’d out of here my dude, though I do appreciate the vetting.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Long time lurker, first time poster here!

I wish I was in the land of gamin', old times there I'm still rememberin',
Look away, look away, look away, eNGee com.
In teh market place, where I was born-in, leechin' for a lardy hoardin',
Look away, look away, look away, eNGee com.

Then I wish I still was logged in, hooray! hooray!
In a War Room rant, I'd take my stand -- to live and die on eNGee,
Away, away, away down South on eNGee,
Away, away, away down South on eNGee.