Weekly Roundup 6/24/18

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Giant turret, are you talking about the Ace of Diamonds mission general Chang? Because on that mission it's one of your objectives to man a super large turret to take out another turret that launching radioactive shells.

Ah, you're right - I was conflating the two. But it was the Ace of Spades / final mission that drove me nuts until I figured out to hijack the helicopter.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
God Hand

-Haven't played in years and my memory card corrupted my normal/hard save. Beat it on Normal and currently on Hard mode Stage 7. Probably going to be doing a Hard Kick Me Sign run (no god hand or roulette)after.

Die Hard Arcade

Played a few hours of this and getting closer to a one credit clear. My best thus far is two credits. Final boss is very random and bullshit unless you reverse engineer him. If he blocks you will get countered most of the time, even if you A+B+C reversal. What is even more hilarious is that you will lose energy from doing that but it doesn't even hit him.

Panel De Pon

Working on my chains more, can do 4-5 chains pretty easy now

Last edited:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Ah, you're right - I was conflating the two. But it was the Ace of Spades / final mission that drove me nuts until I figured out to hijack the helicopter.

I'm playing through it again I forgot how addictive this game was. There are some many things you can do I've got all 20 monuments destroyed got like 85 blueprints & 80 national treasures found. Also got 47 of the 55 listening post destroyed and going for full bounty on all card faces. I've done it once before as of now I have all clubs, diamonds & hearts full bounty. I got like 5 spades done aswell. Man several of the diamonds are a bitch to bring in alive. They are stationed near nuke trucks & areas that spawn helicopters non stop.

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Final Fantasy VII (PS1)
Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS
Sonic Mania Plus (Xbox One)