Switch
Bayonetta 2

Retrofreak
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Fire Emblem

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Dragon Force and Atlantis on the Saturn.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
3DS
Harvest Moon a Tale of Two Towns

Switch
Octopath Traveler Demo

GBA
Final Fantasy VI

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
PS4
Pinball Arcade

Been playing it recently since i downloaded allot more tables for it.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
SSDS3

Castlevania
Dragon Saber
Cotton

PS4

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
saturn

bubble symphony
shinobi x
alpha 3

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Xbox
Finished Mercenaries. That final mission was a pain in the ass.

Playstation
Vagrant Story. The opening 15 minutes of this game are absurd.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
NES
Donkey Kong
Super Mario Bros.

Switch
Super Mario Odyssey

I really would like to pick up the Crash Bandicoot trilogy later in the week.

Last edited:

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
PS4:
Persona 5

Switch:
Mario Tennis Aces

SNES:
Tiny Toon Adventures Buster Busts Loose

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Nothing, I need to finish my SotfS NG+ and then I'm done with this game for good.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Super Famicom:

Princess Minerva
I played through this RPG years ago, but, whilst doing research for my Manticore project, I was stoked to discover that a team had recently finished translating the whole thing into English, so, at long last, I can finally play it and understand what the fuck is going on too. In the opening story segment, the team also put in a funny message, telling you that, if you paid for this translated ROM in any way, including buying a repro SNES cart, you got ripped off and should demand your money back.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
It says that on my pseudo Saturn cart I got off eBay. After bricking 2 gamesharks and 1 AR cart I decided buying a premade pseudo would be cheaper.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
N64

Sin and Punishment

i loved this game. besides the awkward controls, this has to be one of the most stylistic games on the system. to bad it never got a western release.

the sequel was also pretty sweet.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
i loved this game. besides the awkward controls, this has to be one of the most stylistic games on the system. to bad it never got a western release.

the sequel was also pretty sweet.

Just got the game and was wondering if it was me sucking or if the controls were a bit awkward. Is fun though so I'm hoping I get a little more used to the controls.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Power Stone 1 and 2 on the Dreamcast, along with the first Marvel vs Capcom. I have a long way to go to unlock all the different weapon combinations in PS2, but overall I find the first game controls better and is a tighter experience.

Last Blade 2, Ironclad and Twinkle Star Sprites on the Neo•Geo...

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Picked up Crash N Sane Trilogy for Switch today. Played all three, got about 20%+ through all three games. I don’t remember being able to play as Coco in Crash 2 on PSX, I thought that was a nice addition. The controls felt great on all three, worked very well with the Switch joystick and buttons. I sometimes wonder if I’ll have to pony up for the pro controller.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Xbox
Finished Mercenaries. That final mission was a pain in the ass.

Sorry to bump, this is my favorite game on my Xbox. That final mission isn't that bad. I have played it so much I got it figured out.

Where was you having trouble past the half way point "prison" with General Song's father? Here's what to do, don't even bother going up the road it's futile. I done it one time it's awful & was luck.

Be sure you have plenty of C-4 & Anti air rocket launcher you will need it after you get the chopper.

Right after you exit the prison look at your radar and there will be a North Korean Hind chopper in the area. Get it's attention and hijack it. After that stay sorta low to the ground because there is a S.A.M up the mountain. Go down the road you came a bit to get the North Korean disguise.

After that fly up the mountain and get in behind the back of the large building where the launch code machine is. Get low to ground so you can get the hell out of it fast. Next take out the S.A.M launcher on the top left then fast turn around and take out the radar jammer facing the main gate on the left. Get out and blow up the chopper, next C-4 the two solder tunnels on both back sides. Go disarm the nukes on the computer then I carpet bomb both sides of the area. Angle them both outward don't go down the middle or you will kill general Song. After all this just methodically work your way down one side there will be alot of RPG soldier so be very careful. Its not bad after you do it a couple times.

What makes the mission a bitch is thinking you half to continue down the road past the prison. Its near impossible to do because you signal will be jammed so you are in a mess right off the bat.

Last edited:

Ip Man

15 Year Member
playing street fighter collection for the ps1. the ps1 and saturn collections are my favourite versions of the street fighter 2 games.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Sorry to bump, this is my favorite game on my Xbox. That final mission isn't that bad. I have played it so much I got it figured out.

Where was you having trouble past the half way point "prison" with General Song's father? Here's what to do, don't even bother going up the road it's futile. I done it one time it's awful & was luck.

Be sure you have plenty of C-4 & Anti air rocket launcher you will need it after you get the chopper.

Right after you exit the prison look at your radar and there will be a North Korean Hind chopper in the area. Get it's attention and hijack it. After that stay sorta low to the ground because there is a S.A.M up the mountain. Go down the road you came a bit to get the North Korean disguise.

After that fly up the mountain and get in behind the back of the large building where the launch code machine is. Get low to ground so you can get the hell out of it fast. Next take out the S.A.M launcher on the top left then fast turn around and take out the radar jammer facing the main gate on the left. Get out and blow up the chopper, next C-4 the two solder tunnels on both back sides. Go disarm the nukes on the computer then I carpet bomb both sides of the area. Angle them both outward don't go down the middle or you will kill general Song. After all this just methodically work your way down one side there will be alot of RPG soldier so be very careful. Its not bad after you do it a couple times.

What makes the mission a bitch is thinking you half to continue down the road past the prison. Its near impossible to do because you signal will be jammed so you are in a mess right off the bat.

Yeah, I was trying to continue on the road. What I eventually figured out is that you can drive up a mountain and get to that giant turret gun thing. So I had support drop an armored van, drove up there, used it to ram as many NKs as I could and used it for cover to take out everyone else. I used the turret to take out the target. I forget if I drove or got a helicopter to get to the next location. Really after that it was pretty straightforward.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Yeah, I was trying to continue on the road. What I eventually figured out is that you can drive up a mountain and get to that giant turret gun thing. So I had support drop an armored van, drove up there, used it to ram as many NKs as I could and used it for cover to take out everyone else. I used the turret to take out the target. I forget if I drove or got a helicopter to get to the next location. Really after that it was pretty straightforward.

Giant turret, are you talking about the Ace of Diamonds mission general Chang? Because on that mission it's one of your objectives to man a super large turret to take out another turret that launching radioactive shells.