Any good Retrogaming Podcasts?

capnd77

Marked Wolf
I do quite a bit of driving at work so I'm always looking for some good retrogaming podcasts to listen to, any suggestions? Some current personal favorites at the moment are..

Back in my Play

Retronauts

Retro game squad

Retro RGB

Retro Warriors

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I used to love Retronauts, now it just grates on me. This is thanks to the ultra annoying Bob Mackey and the amount of advertisements they have now. Plus they've been podcasting for so long they are constantly going over old topics. But honestly this is a problem with most retro podcasts. The Shane/Koehler days are that show's sweet spot.

I've been digging RGDS as it's neat to hear gaming experiences from the other side of the pond. But it's not as good since Andy left.

Hardcore Gaming 101's show is pretty great too.

Last edited:

capnd77

Marked Wolf
I used to love Retronauts, now it just grates on me. This is thanks to the ultra annoying Bob Mackey and the amount of advertisements they have now. Plus they've been podcasting for so long they are constantly going over old topics. But honestly this is a problem with most retro podcasts. The Shane/Koehler days are that show's sweet spot.

I've been digging RGDS as it's neat to hear gaming experiences from the other side of the pond. But it's not as good since Andy left.

Hardcore Gaming 101's show is pretty great too.

I'll have to subscribe to RGDS! As for Hardcore gaming 101, I enjoy it but you only really get half the episode if you're not a patreon which is kind of a bummer.