Best place for a QUALITY jamma extension harness?

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Are there any places left on the internet to get a good jamma extension harness? I need one for my supergun because I want to avoid bending my connectors as some boards not all of the same height, and I'm using magazines and books to level them out. This is super crappy, obivously.

:scratch:

All I can find online are places selling thosse craptastic kits as shown in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-GDTMjzPfo

Of course, they are total garbage, some pins are not even connected, it's a nightmare.

Anyone out there selling kits? I know that Bob Roberts used to make his own, but the man is sick and retired now.

I would greatly appreciate any input on this.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I heard the real Bob Roberts makes quality jama harness's. Ebay is hit or miss. I purchased one from Ebay for my astro city that works great but I remember ordering one a long time ago from another seller that did not work.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Bob Roberts sadly is in bad health and hasn't made anything in a couple of years. Good luck in your search!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Bob Roberts sadly is in bad health and hasn't made anything in a couple of years. Good luck in your search!

Ahh, I didn't know. Never purchased from him but only heard great things about his work.

TobyPC

n00b
Are you just looking for a simple extender? I can cook something up for you.