Metal Slug X questions...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
the idea that an unknown team of expert players work hard for 10 years in secret, to discover extra point, bug, multiple universes, time machine etc. is stupid and offensive. Almost all neo geo games are very popular games, mostly Metal Slug series. In the world, mostly in japan, tons of players have tested all for years and years. Already 15 days after released the game in game center about the 85% of the total secrets was discovers and publish.

Multiple unverses.... what nosense

I just asked for the picture again, I'm with you I think this is a load of hogwash, likecyou said any of these claims would have be found years ago but other top players for sure. I'm sure he will have more excuses or just dodge the question yet again.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Posted from FB

Doshin Tlacuache
Yeah, like I said above. We don't care if you beleive us. Brandon hasn't been over in a very long time. He is the one who can do the trick with the most consistency. It would take me ages to do just that and that says nothing to finishing the rest of the game perfectly.

I checked out some high score runs and I see that they have found the items and area but they haven't put 2 and 2 together in order to maximize the bonus.

...also, it isn't necessary but it helps to be mummified;

Go do the gold bat. You know how to get the gold bat? Kill as many bats as possible and don't do any milking. Stab bats and run fast.

So he's not even doing the things he's claiming. I'm just going to chalk this one up as one of those playground lies from yesteryear.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Sounds a lot like the jump from the ledge in level 2 shortly before the boss. You know where the magic lamp with the djinn appears. But that's no big secret and isn't probably worth 1 million points. Rest of the story sounds bs though.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Without knowing any better, someone could confuse these posts as a Westworld episode :keke:

Like most, I'll believe it when I see it.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I think the code of neogeo games have been studied now for so long that if these things existed, someone would have noticed them in the code. Pretty sure it's all lies.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Multiple universes probably refers to some of the secrets that can have variations. Like after the first clown car wagon and the wall blows, there will be an enemy on the platform that drops either an apple (100 pts) or a gem worth 30,000. There's lots of secrets like this like at the beginning of stage 1 you'll get the monkey or some other item instead.

Same with stage two, there's gems on that stage worth either 100 pts or 30000 points, sometimes the miner will dig up the frog worth 50,000 points or you get the other item worht 30,000.

No idea if inserting a coin can switch between these variations, I'm guessing this is what that is referring to.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The guy went silent, so I'm pretty sure he was talking out of his ass. He was saying to get in their little club you had to beat the 1st stage boss with one hand. Playground bullshit.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Always exciting to see Gemant chime in on gameplay.

So anyhow, you can pretty much jump from room to room, stage to stage, using the debug menu. Neither of the things this Brandon guy allegedly did rings any bells for me.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I had to check to see if this wasn’t a 2003 thread originally, holy smokes lol

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I want to just come back and say, that guy never did post a video/story/or response to any of my questions.
So let's assume it was all a clever ruse of a dumbass.
Finally! I’ve been waiting to see how Sheng Long driving a tank would pan out.