New Room 2018

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Classy as ever pal

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Gorgeous! Looking forward to see all those new gaming pieces you'll bring home from your future travels ;).

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Good stuff (especially Strikers1945 pt1?), matching candy cabs are best candy cabs.
Are those standard coin slots on net cities/naomi unis, and what's with the different stainless slabs above the instruction sheets? Are they converted cabs or what? Just curious.
Planning on any custom marquees down the road?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Good stuff (especially Strikers1945 pt1?), matching candy cabs are best candy cabs.
Are those standard coin slots on net cities/naomi unis, and what's with the different stainless slabs above the instruction sheets? Are they converted cabs or what? Just curious.
Planning on any custom marquees down the road?

These are all chopped Naomis. The coin slots are then, from Naomis.
The stainless slabs above the instructions are what operators used to put to use as ash trays. I tried to remove one, but it was totally full of cigarette burns so, I left it as it is.

At first, I did not liked the whole marquee thing. Maybe because the cabinets where uprights. It looked weird, too tall.
When I tried them after the legs where cut, I actually like them and yes, planning on putting some SF2CE / FFS, etc on them. I'm not in a rush for that tho.

@Decepticon : There is actually no Toshiba's. These are all 29 inch'ers, 2x Nanao MS9 and one Intervideo 8200 Digital Tri/Freq chassis.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
What are you recording with? Shit is mad blurry. Nice setup though.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
What did you choose to do to jamma them?