Gaming is now officially classified as a mental health condition.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Is that why you're selling all your games?

:eye::eye:

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
The real mental condition is with the people buying the Chinky CMVS and trying to defend it.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Games are art..

...for mental retards

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Nope, Its more modern day BS making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Ive been gaming as long as I can remember, I very much have a gamers lifestyle and yet I can still go to work, go to bed and generally function "normally".

Its just another way to label and make excuses for people who are to damn lazy to sort themselves out.

What exactly is a "gamers lifestyle"?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
There was a news report on the BBC just yesterday titled something like "The kids who play video games for 20 hours a week". An hour later the same story title had been upped to 30 hours a week. I can only assume that enough people contacted them and said 20 hours, so what, that's just what kids do, so they decided to sex it up a bit.

So yes, it's just fear mongering for the sake of something to say.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Gaming addiction is not physical like a tobacco, drink or drug addiction, but it is a habit forming addiction. There is a solution however, and I’ll give you it for free.

Parents, take the fucking tablets, smartphones and games consoles out your kids bedrooms at night.

Adults, you are a grown up, time to start acting like one.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Gaming for hours and hours on end, doing nothing else than gaming, thinking about gaming and well everything you talk about is gaming? yeah you've got a problem.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Dirty plates are not refuse?

Well I aint sure what you do with dirty plates but I stick them in the dish washer!
Your richer than me if you can afford to keep binning em!

Being just me and the Ms though it takes a few days to fill it up, Save the environment and all that.

Virgin status confirmed.

LOL Sorry dude your a bit late (see previous comment :p ) and I dont swing that way ;)

Starting to think maybe some of you guys to have some kind of mental disorder :rolleyes:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
This n00b ain't gonna last around here.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Just like the classification of "Eating Disorder" now means eating is officially classified as a mental health condition.

Is there a term yet for the disorder where people over 30 classify themselves as "gamers" and act like it's an oppressed class?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Just like the classification of "Eating Disorder" now means eating is officially classified as a mental health condition.

Is there a term yet for the disorder where people over 30 classify themselves as "gamers" and act like it's an oppressed class?

Neckbeard

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I've been stating that for years in chat that most of you fooks are sociopathic weirdoes...

...I have finally been vindicated in my Analysis...

xROTx