ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Little late but it's fine

Switch
Bayonetta 2 - Started this since my Wii U version is at home
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - focusing most on A2 and ST

3DS
Zero Escape Zero Time Dilemma - finished this last night, don't know how to feel about the fragments mechanic, and some of the methods of unlocking fragments seems vague at best but the story was much less confusing than Zero Escape 2.

Retro Freak
Fire Emblem GBA - been on and off with this one, getting fatigued like the last time I tried it but I want to beat it once and for all by next week.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
3DO:
Crash N Burn
Need for Speed
Road Rash

3DS:
Super Smash Bros

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
GENESIS:
CONTRA: HARD CORPS

PS3:
FATAL FRAME - Still trying to finish this game its been a couple of years now. Its mainly because my save file is locked on my damn PS3. I tried so many ways to copy it to a ps2 memory card but there is no easy way I could find. Had to break out the PS3 just to play an old PS2 game lol.

PS4:
MONSTER HUNTER WORLD

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
3DS:

Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon- This is a fun game but I hate starting a long stage over again from the beginning. I always seem to have a hard time with Nintendo published games for some reason.

Vita:

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus- I finally started playing this one and I have to say it is super fun. The innuendo is probably way too far over the top but the game play is good enough to make it worth it. I've never really played any hack n slash games so this is got me wondering what else I may have missed.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
saturn

vampire savior
cotton boomerang
bubble symphony

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Switch:
Breath of the Wild - I'm done leveling up / collecting. Heading to Hyrule Castle.

Xbox:
Mercenaries - 3/4 complete.

Arcade:
Quarter-fed Captain America & The Avengers on Sunday with three friends.
Tried the new TMNT arcade game. It's really not that bad, but obviously it's no original arcade TMNT or TiT.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
PS4

Dark Souls Remastered-Nice to play this game with a satisfactory framerate at long last. But this is exactly the same game you've played before in nearly every other respect. The ability to switch covenants at a bonfire is a nice touch, as well as multiple item use on inventory screen.

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon-Such a delightful game to play. Love it.

PC

The Vagrant-It's basically Odin Sphere with an original story and characters. Same basic gameplay. It's pretty polished for a 15 dollar game. Not perfect, but nice. Gorgeous sprites.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
3DS

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - finished. Fun and short, not too demanding. Good time waster.
Solitaire - Another good time waster.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Switch
Octopath Traveler Demo

3DS
Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns

GBA
Final Fantasy VI

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nothing too exciting, I only played browser versions of Bejeweled 2 and Tetris Burst this week. Just not in the mood for anything "serious" gaming-wise lately.