Ash, Krauser, montanez, where are you faggots?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
180621151938-melania-trump-zara-jacket-split-exlarge-169.jpg

Marek

Banned
I thought it had to be a joke.

Nope. What does it mean? Is she shitting on trump, or proclaiming her own indifference?

I really don't know how to read this one.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
What surprises me more than anything is that she's wearing clothes from Zara, H&M's douchey cousin. Doesn't she have a Prada-level shopping budget? :confused:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I thought it had to be a joke.

Nope. What does it mean? Is she shitting on trump, or proclaiming her own indifference?

I really don't know how to read this one.

Many people care that there are illegal immigrants being rounded up and separated from their children, where supposedly the parents will be deported back and who knows what will happen to the kids.

But she doesn't really care, do u?

(She knew what she was doing)

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That's assuming Trump is actually rich, and not walking around with a negative net worth.

Trump has made absolute bank from being president. Ivanka and her husband made 100 mil alone this past year. Trump has definitely made deals with the Chinese, there is no doubt in my mind. I would not be surprised in the slightest if Trump is a hundred-millionaire now. He has turned being president into a big business, which itself isn't illegal but has tarnished the dignity of the office.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Trump has made absolute bank from being president. Ivanka and her husband made 100 mil alone this past year. Trump has definitely made deals with the Chinese, there is no doubt in my mind. I would not be surprised in the slightest if Trump is a hundred-millionaire now. He has turned being president into a big business, which itself isn't illegal but has tarnished the dignity of the office.

I was thinking more along the lines of her being cut off. Like, she goes missing for nearly a month, it's reported she moved out of the White House... Did she "leave" Trump? She's penniless without him. Therefore, Zara.

OK, I'll take my tinfoil hat off now.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I was thinking more along the lines of her being cut off. Like, she goes missing for nearly a month, it's reported she moved out of the White House... Did she "leave" Trump? She's penniless without him. Therefore, Zara.

OK, I'll take my tinfoil hat off now.

I mean it's pretty obvious the marriage is loveless, sure. It was purely a transaction - Trump gets a hotass mail-order bride, and she gets financial security.

I keep hearing this narrative that Melania is depressed or whatever...I dunno, man. Outside of America, it is extremely common for women to marry not purely for love, but for security, and honestly more power to them. There are hundreds of thousands, millions even of women who are in a loveless marriage but stay because it's better than getting kicked out and dying alone (in countries where it's uncommon for divorced women to get married again) and without prenuptial arrangements.

Melania's the First Lady. With this administration, it's always been about 'winning' the presidency, fuck everything else. Her wearing that jacket is a conscious move, definitely.

edit: I rambled on too much. Here's an article from legal experts using New York law theorizing what would happen if they divorced: https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a14481104/melania-donald-trump-divorce/

Last edited: