Ash, Krauser, montanez, where are you faggots?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I dont know what this is supposed to mean.

Doesn't much matter what a person does for work when you are judging what that someone can tolerate to actively support.

If you support what's happening now, you're an asshole at best.

My uncle is a surgeon that supports trump gong ho. Hes an asshole too.

My point is that if you’re out risking your life climbing poles for telecom companies that offer shitty service, and you’re voting for Trump, then maybe blue collar doesn’t deserve better. Maybe they don’t deserve decent health care that covers preexisting conditions. Maybe they should see their public schools lose funding while local governments shift money to charters.

As for you Poppy, your uncle and your breitbart watching aunt just need to fuck already.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
My point is that if you’re out risking your life climbing poles for telecom companies that offer shitty service, and you’re voting for Trump, then maybe blue collar doesn’t deserve better. Maybe they don’t deserve decent health care that covers preexisting conditions. Maybe they should see their public schools lose funding while local governments shift money to charters.

As for you Poppy, your uncle and your breitbart watching aunt just need to fuck already.

I really don't even understand how blue collar / "working class" Republicans bought what Trump was selling. Or what Republicans have been selling for decades.

Republicans: "We're going to do what's right for the working class!" They then enable conglomerates who destroy small businesses and automate blue collar jobs, and deregulate industries so they can take advantage of the poor.

Meanwhile dems are trying to do the exact opposite and are somehow forced to reap what the republicans have sown. I'm not saying liberal pols are all great and aren't bought off by big business. But the overall intentions of each party are crystal clear.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned

You're not wrong on any point here.

My aunt does more than watch Breitbart. She wrote a book that's being featured on right wing batshit websites.

The woman is wealthy, retired, and fucking FROTHING with anger about the librul corruption.

She lives on the beach in Florida and will never work another day in her life beyond being a Jewish advocate for contemporary nazism

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I really don't even understand how blue collar / "working class" Republicans bought what Trump was selling. Or what Republicans have been selling for decades.

Republicans: "We're going to do what's right for the working class!" They then enable conglomerates who destroy small businesses and automate blue collar jobs, and deregulate industries so they can take advantage of the poor.

Meanwhile dems are trying to do the exact opposite and are somehow forced to reap what the republicans have sown. I'm not saying liberal pols are all great and aren't bought off by big business. But the overall intentions of each party are crystal clear.

GOP has been selling deregulation of industries and the low skill jobs that come with it. mopping toxic sludge doesn't have the same demand in an Obama administration, but when you're in Trumpistan, there are so many Dickinsian jobs, like coal miner, underage laborer, abstinence whisperer, hispanic hunter, professional homophobe, fake news journalist, and soiled hotel mattress disinfector.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wonder what you guys will end up with after Trumpty Dumpty falls of the wall? someone less stupid and more dangerous? more of the same? or Hillary, now half cyborg.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Whoever wins, we lose.

Someday i hope for an election where my only choices aren't between criminals and the batshit insane.

Marek

Banned
Tripredadork, were you one of those people that didnt vote because Hillary and trump were "the same"?

Because now we have child concentration camps and withdrawn from the un human rights commission.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Tripredadork, were you one of those people that didnt vote because Hillary and trump were "the same"?

Because now we have child concentration camps and withdrawn from the un human rights commission.

Pretty sure Steve Miller is a succubus.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I wonder what you guys will end up with after Trumpty Dumpty falls of the wall? someone less stupid and more dangerous? more of the same? or Hillary, now half cyborg.

A tecnocrat most assuredly. Someone born on the cusp of Scorpio and Sagittarius

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
People keep supporting him because they know he isn’t going to “take away their guns.” The take away ALL guns propaganda is pushed so heavy in rural America these people truly believe it. And unfortunately they put their guns ahead of lives of children. That’s what it boils down to imo.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

Well those child camps aren't new, they've been doing that for at least 3 administrations now. And don't forget, the people don't elect Presidents, the Electoral College does. So I could vote for Trump, Gary Johnson, Jill Stein or Barney the Dinosaur and the delegate that represents my interests voted Hillary. So I voted for Hillary.

IDK about this Human Rights Council thing. ToW says that a nation cannot have more than 2 consecutive terms, and we would not be in the Council in another year anyways.

Marek

Banned
Well those child camps aren't new, they've been doing that for at least 3 administrations now. And don't forget, the people don't elect Presidents, the Electoral College does. So I could vote for Trump, Gary Johnson, Jill Stein or Barney the Dinosaur and the delegate that represents my interests voted Hillary. So I voted for Hillary.

IDK about this Human Rights Council thing. ToW says that a nation cannot have more than 2 consecutive terms, and we would not be in the Council in another year anyways.

The child camps definitely are new.

Everyone is aware that children have been taken away from parents or smugglers, but that was based on concern for the childs welfare, and occurred to a small fraction of overall kids.

In a month trump minions filled every single bed in essentially the entire country. Flight attendants all over the country are reporting planes with large groups of brown children in cheap grey sweatsuit.

You cant equate this to anything that has happened since Japanese and native American internments

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
The child camps definitely are new.

Everyone is aware that children have been taken away from parents or smugglers, but that was based on concern for the childs welfare, and occurred to a small fraction of overall kids.

In a month trump minions filled every single bed in essentially the entire country. Flight attendants all over the country are reporting planes with large groups of brown children in cheap grey sweatsuit.

You cant equate this to anything that has happened since Japanese and native American internments

Agreed.

I remember back in the day being really confused when I was watching Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. They were investigating detention centers. I don't think they realized that the people in these centers were illegal aliens - they thought they were citizens whose entire families were being locked up. But looking back, I'm pretty sure they were holding areas for immigrants.

Thing is, each "cell" was the size of an apartment and had a backyard with a playset for the kids. It wasn't a literal concentration camp like we've got now.

Trump keeps saying he's just following rules put in place by Obama. As far as I can tell, these rules were put in place by W with the assumption of "yes, you can prosecute an illegal alien as a criminal, but you really should only do that if they did something really bad beyond crossing the border." That process of prosecution is what "forces" the authorities to separate the parents from the kids. That law was never meant to be a justification for prosecuting a large group of immigrants.

So to say that this has been happen for three administrations is a boldfaced lie when coming from authorities, ignorant when coming from citizens, and racist as fuck coming from both. Also, where are all these pro-life fucks who care so much about babies. Pretty sure they don't give a shit once the baby comes out the vag.

We're several step into the template laid down by the Nazis. But hey, how much damage could Trump really do that couldn't be undone by future presidents, right??

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Did someone mention the US ambassador to Germany publicly supporting Nazi groups in Germany and Poland?

Trump and all his minions are tulpas.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
So the outrage is over the fact that Trump demanded that laws were enforced, but not that they existed in the first place?

It is like John McCain going on twitter saying this was a horrible law and it should be repealed... but he himself voted for it. I mean, which one is it? I know he's got brain damage now, so he can't help acting retarded.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
So the outrage is over the fact that Trump demanded that laws were enforced, but not that they existed in the first place?

Enforced in an extremely skewed manner. If you don't see this, I don't know what to tell you. The authorities should have the ability to prosecute illegals as criminals if they've committed a violent crime, high level smuggling, or some sort felony. But they should not be using the ability to prosecute any illegal as a criminal as a gambling chip so the big fucking baby can get his wall. If you think it's OK to enforce this law in the manner that it is currently being enforced, you're worse than I thought.

Marek

Banned
I still think you're looking at this in a fucked way.

The laws were there but they meshed with the former policy of releasing people and not charging them with crimes.

Of course the outrage belongs squarely with trump and his goons.

Think about it like this since it appears you are determined to be dense about it. These kids are taken away from their parents and aren't so much as given A FUCKING NAME TAG or have any sort of documentation made to facilitate reunification. Now we have accepted the fact that many of these kids will never see their parents again, period.

Yes Trump deserves every single bit of this anger. He made a choice and only went back on it because of elections. The guy is a fucking maniac.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I can find that it was DHS that implemented this policy, but there is no information on that process. Sessions had originally directed the US Attorney's office to follow US code on the matter, and to co-ordinate with DHS to determine the policy. Outwardly, it would seem a situation where DHS has the ability to create policy with no oversight.

Can you provide this information? Apparently you must have seen it, since you already know that Trump was directly involved with it. I can't make a decision for myself until I also see it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

It is like John McCain going on twitter saying this was a horrible law and it should be repealed... but he himself voted for it. I mean, which one is it? I know he's got brain damage now, so he can't help acting retarded.

It’s not the enforcement of laws but that Trump signed orders which are inhumane and his minions have acted on them.

It’s not a law to separate kids from their families, it’s a bargaining chip to get funding for a retarded border wall.

John McCain didn’t vote for this. He didn’t vote for a zero tolerance policy on immigration crackdowns. He didn’t sign a bill that said, “separate the kids from the family so that the parents can be punished to the maximum extent of our weak immigration laws, the worst laws, we need stronger laws, and more chocolate cake, stop transcribing you, and get me cake, and a cheeseburger, or your fired.” That wasn’t a law, but the actual text of the bill drafted in the west wing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It’s not the enforcement of laws but that Trump signed orders which are inhumane and his minions have acted on them.

It’s not a law to separate kids from their families, it’s a bargaining chip to get funding for a retarded border wall.

John McCain didn’t vote for this. He didn’t vote for a zero tolerance policy on immigration crackdowns. He didn’t sign a bill that said, “separate the kids from the family so that the parents can be punished to the maximum extent of our weak immigration laws, the worst laws, we need stronger laws, and more chocolate cake, stop transcribing you, and get me cake, and a cheeseburger, or your fired.” That wasn’t a law, but the actual text of the bill drafted in the west wing.

Just want to add that there is a difference between a law and an order. Presidents can create orders which his agency will enforce. The legislature makes the laws. Enforcement of the laws is up to the executive. Trump decided to listen to Stephen Miller and ORDER a zero tolerance enforcement on illegal entry (sounds like some sith shit).

Let that sink in. We never needed to be at this point. It was Trump’s choice.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

You're explaining the nuances of government to a doll collector. That being said, all good points.

Another crisis manufactured and then "solved" by our glorious leader...