Ash, Krauser, montanez, where are you faggots?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
There was some dumbass a few months ago who said CNN was worse than Fox News, I think. Got some dumb motherfuckers on this forum. Anyone still supporting Trump in 2018 is a person of low quality, period.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Once enough states sign on to the agreement to give their electoral votes to whomever gets the popular vote, Republicans will be fucked.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
How about all the members that said, "It doesn't matter. Trump can't do that much damage. And what damage he does can easily be undone."

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
How about all the members that said, "It doesn't matter. Trump can't do that much damage. And what damage he does can easily be undone."

If you want to buy used mattresses from the Trump Hotel, contact the EPA and ask for Scott Pruitt. The EPA also has first hand knowledge on how to open a fast food franchise for a non-government employee using American tax payer funds.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'm still confused about the mattress. Why did he want a used mattress? Did it have *evidence* seeped into it :keke:?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
There was some dumbass a few months ago who said CNN was worse than Fox News, I think. Got some dumb motherfuckers on this forum. Anyone still supporting Trump in 2018 is a person of low quality, period.

I guess I'm a worthless human being of low quality.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
But it really seems like he has no conviction at all..Like his word can be the complete opposite in a mere few Months, sort of like a woman?-_- the real president doesnt exist who comes up with those shits Anyhow? Congress and some other fucks gimme a break:-JHilary is really just as much in charge as Donald and the truth is shit is owned long ago by corps and hating on the president is just a distraction while you hear nothing real.._''his'' desicions, just because he got a little raise and a short term title do u think the ppl who put him ther#notcitizens relly let him Run shit?

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
But it really seems like he has no conviction at all..Like his word can be the complete opposite in a mere few Months, sort of like a woman?-_- the real president doesnt exist who comes up with those shits Anyhow? Congress and some other fucks gimme a break:-JHilary is really just as much in charge as Donald and the truth is shit is owned long ago by corps and hating on the president is just a distraction while you hear nothing real.._''his'' desicions, just because he got a little raise and a short term title do u think the ppl who put him ther#notcitizens relly let him Run shit?

You think the last year of political decisions have been run by the same smoke and mirrors group that ran the Obama administration? The Bush administration? You genuinely haven't noticed any difference in approach or policy?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
You think the last year of political decisions have been run by the same smoke and mirrors group that ran the Obama administration? The Bush administration? You genuinely haven't noticed any difference in approach or policy?

Actually it all disgusts me soI can't stand to keep up with anything but am never surprised when shit flies seatbelt law smoking in smoking places banned mandatory helthcare,,,that was just an escalation to that ,,,, that last one tho its like a bill to exist in a land of freedom.._i nt kniow seutons lessppl equls less control gov needs to xrt on thm so uhh yeah go Trump make some advanced war shit happen hoorsay

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Actually it all disgusts me soI can't stand to keep up with anything but am never surprised when shit flies seatbelt law smoking in smoking places banned mandatory helthcare,,,that was just an escalation to that ,,,, that last one tho its like a bill to exist in a land of freedom.._i nt kniow seutons lessppl equls less control gov needs to xrt on thm so uhh yeah go Trump make some advanced war shit happen hoorsay

It didn't disgust you so much when you praising trump during the election.

I'd probably disagree with the rest of what you said but it isn't even words.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I guess I'm a worthless human being of low quality.

No flaming, what reason is there to support Trump now? He's had a year and a half to prove himself and he's turned out to be a huge embarrassment for America.

I can understand if someone was a 'Bernout' and voted Trump out of spite but since then...why would you still support a guy who started the birther movement on no grounds other than the guy being black?

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
It didn't disgust you so much when you praising .

Uhhm yeah, 'probably veruy setiously suported given how I feel about the ___presidents role ''' as more than a mere figurehead scapegoat paid to b target of hatred wen nothing chngs cept oooh wait progress toward??/or wait its easier to say awa frum freecddoms b4 I re ,mbr a hopefully appropriate big word Totality tota totalitarian ? Is that right? I mean u somehow dont fee'l that way there?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'll take it. I still love you guys though.

Sure. I don’t hate you, but really, think about your life.

You climb poles, doing shit that people go to school and get educated simply so they can do something you’re not doing.

Marek

Banned
Sure. I don’t hate you, but really, think about your life.

You climb poles, doing shit that people go to school and get educated simply so they can do something you’re not doing.

I dont know what this is supposed to mean.

Doesn't much matter what a person does for work when you are judging what that someone can tolerate to actively support.

If you support what's happening now, you're an asshole at best.

My uncle is a surgeon that supports trump gong ho. Hes an asshole too.