Choosing the right PSU for my supergun

Hi all,

Just bought myself a Vogatek v5 supergun and an MVS with art of fighting.

s-l500.jpg

My question is, can I use any pc psu with atx 24 pin or does it need to have some kind of voltage or anything I should look out for?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I told Vanda_cawk that any PC power supply would do as long as it has the correct amount of pins...

He seems to think I am trolling him...

TBH lads... I am now out of tech advice for all you mofos... stick your willy in it... and see how that works out for you...

PPPFFFFTTTT...

xROTx

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Hi all,

s-l500.jpg

My question is, can I use any pc psu with atx 24 pin or does it need to have some kind of voltage or anything I should look out for?

Do I look like a fucking instruction manual? No? Then try reading that first.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yea, you would be better off using an actual Arcade PSU if only to have a variable 5v because many boards draw different amounts. You'll need to make an adapter to plug into it though.

Erhgiez

n00b
Hi all,

s-l500.jpg

I think you can use any, they are a standard. I've just bought a micro atx for my supergun which has a 20 pin connector and the 24 pin connector from the PSU has 4 pins at the end that disconnect, so you can attach it easily.