How would you murder someone and get away with it

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
poison them with carfentanyl in a situation in which it looks like they OD'd by themselves.

make it look like an accident... 300 micrograms can kill a person... stick it in their food, drink, etc

Drugs, brah.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
If I really wanted to murder someone, all I'd have to do is invite them over for dinner and have my wife do the cooking.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
If I really wanted to murder someone, all I'd have to do is invite them over for dinner and have my wife do the cooking.

giphy.gif

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I believe it was Tak that says trying to dissolve a person in acid may work, but it takes a long time for it to happen.

But here, let me tell you how I'd do such a thing on a public forum!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Let me take a stab at this,

Pulverize all teeth, burn off fingerprints, and disfigure the face. Forcing a DNA test to establish identity (if it ever comes to that) might introduce the legal/forensic hurdle that saves your ass down the line. An unidentifiable body can, in a pinch, be dressed in thrift store clothes and dropped in a bad part of town where the police are less likely to question it. An easily identifiable body is an even bigger threat than the opposite.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
An off duty copper once kindly told me your best bet is to kill them at sea, dump the body and claim an accident - very little chance of a body being found and without a body it's difficult to prove anything at all. However, unless you're a trawler captain arguing with his single crew mate this seems quite a contrived situation to get yourself into.

Is your friend named Robert Wagner?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Do it in a vehicle. This is ridiculously true.
Unless they find premeditation on your part, you will likely be able to walk away.

Forensics is crazy right now. Not because of what they can do, but because of what they say they can do.
Bite marks - all fake expert testimony. 100's in jail for it.
Shoe imprints - you can make anything match
Bullet rifling - same as the above.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
We need lawyers to contribute to this thread...

...Just sayin'.... :eye::eye:

xROTx

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Is it a absolutely the killer must have gotten away with it, if not I think I/we know someone.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
This would be the best place to do it.

Happy 4th, friendos!

Now go out and light some fireworks, it's good for the soul.

Here's a bit of inspiration for ya, it's a short clip from the annual Festa del Soccorso in San Severo/Italy where they shoot the so-called Batterias, daylight fireworks with lotsa boom. Been there several times and sometimes ran with it... good stuff:

:)