The E3 2018 Shitstravaganza!!

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Fuck DMC3. Dull, mono-colored envinronments. Dull monster designs. And while story is not the series strong point, the cutscenes in DMC3 were irritating as fuck. The only redeeming quality it had is the battles depth, but that doesn't make up for the other aspects of the game.

DMC4 was mostly as good as the original. From the details and variety in the environements and monsters to how secrets are triggered. Yeah, that backtracking part was lame, but the game was satisfying enough by the time you reach that point. Not to mention that you would be rushing back during that part, so it doesn't represent "half" the game (DMC1 had something similar).

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
W/e his name is..who gives a fuck.I saw enough to know it’s the same old garbage. There were plenty of other games shown to dick-ride on, but to pick that pleb shit to cling to? Try harder son.

Yup, you don't know anything since you can't even explain coherently why DMC V is bad. The game is not even out. You have already been benched, so don't need to try harder.:tickled:

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Didn't From Software show a new game? Swear I saw that after day one, but haven't heard much mention since... Really I just want Kings Field 5.

Glad to see Nintendo doing more than porting WiiU games this year, kinda excto see how these Pokémon games play out. Really wish there was a big single player Nintendo game with a lot of exploration on the horizon... Mario Odyssey and Zelda BOTW are two of my favorite games ever. Wish we'd seen an open world Pokémon or new IP. Eh well.

Also, who does a guy have to blow to get a new Bethesda single-player Fallout or Elder Scrolls?

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Didn't From Software show a new game? Swear I saw that after day one, but haven't heard much mention since... Really I just want Kings Field 5.

Sekiro and Deracine (the later being VR game similar to Echo Night)