Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
He had evidence (from Harambe) that could help indict Hillary.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Sad news. He was one of a kind. I guess life lost its meaning? If so fair game but a shame nontheless. Sad for his family.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I'd rather watch Rick Stein but RIP nonetheless. What a waste...

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Bourdain's show was very fascinating, and his books were very well written.

RIP Anthony Bourdain you will be missed.

J-P

NEST Puppet
Sorry to see this guy go - he was a good egg. RIP's are all over the net -- definitely one of the few decent celebs

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Sad news. I really like his show, just watched an episode a couple days ago. I wonder how much drugs he really was doing, and if he was dealing with depression. I'm guessing that he did more drugs, and harder drugs than he let on. Both drugs and depression seem to be big factors in these types of deaths... Pretty sad.

RIP, he will be missed

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Don't know who the fuck he is.
So don't give two shits either.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I didn't watch his show because I always thought him to be an arrogant prick. Not sure why I thought that - was he on a cooking show or something? Maybe it was the way he spoke and carried himself. Anyhow, I allowed my perception to keep me from getting to know him from his latest project which seems to be enjoyed by many.

Then again, if I think about all you motherfuckers praising this guy........I may have been right about him.

I have a problem recognizing mental disorders as a real thing. I generally see it as a weakness and bullshit lies - so its hard for me to feel bad for anyone that takes their own life; enough people do it from all status of life so it isn't a stretch to think that maybe there's something to it. I do feel for his friends and family and fans that are left to continue to live with his choice.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I didn't watch his show because I always thought him to be an arrogant prick. Not sure why I thought that - was he on a cooking show or something? Maybe it was the way he spoke and carried himself. Anyhow, I allowed my perception to keep me from getting to know him from his latest project which seems to be enjoyed by many.

Then again, if I think about all you motherfuckers praising this guy........I may have been right about him.

I have a problem recognizing mental disorders as a real thing. I generally see it as a weakness and bullshit lies - so its hard for me to feel bad for anyone that takes their own life; enough people do it from all status of life so it isn't a stretch to think that maybe there's something to it. I do feel for his friends and family and fans that are left to continue to live with his choice.

You sound like an absolute pleasure to be with.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
You sound like an absolute pleasure to be with.

I'm not all bad. I do have feelings and I don't put suicide into one big bucket of BS. I believe it to be a tragedy when its a child, or young adults that have yet to experience life and feel there is no other alternative. Obviously there was evil at work and other hands involved in those deaths.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I like his show, seem like he lived his life to the fullest. Travelling eating different food from other countries. Suicide is dumb though

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

ridiculous post. but in any case check out what I wrote. Suicide much of the time is a choice so whatever.
and he did have somewhat an air of arrogance about him but the pay off was big enough that this could be overlooked. probably the one person who made food cool.

and as to what Gaston wrote, fucking hell.. are you looking for attention? try not to hang yourself too ok?

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member

Wow, and you're calling him an arrogant prick? Pot meet kettle.

Your ignorance really does represent your state.