E3 2018 Discussion

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Sony's press conference had some good titles, but what was with trolling everyone with annoying concerts then making fun of it doing it throughout the trailers?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Sony's press conference had some good titles, but what was with trolling everyone with annoying concerts then making fun of it doing it throughout the trailers?

The little music vignettes are from the new Media Molecule game that they announced on the post show.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
That Sony presentation was the lamest I’ve seen from them in years.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

I was not a fan of the mini concerts. I thought the artists were going to play the background music to the trailer, but no it was just musicians playing obscure instruments.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I found Sony E3 showing was decent but no surprises at all.Still Ghost of Tsushima has caught my attention and the remake for RE2 is coming finally.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Oh my god oh my god oh my go today is Nintendo's Direct they are going to announce the n64 classic I can feel it in my bones oh god how am I going to get a preorder in oh my god I am freaking out here

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I love Smash Bros as much as anyone but is whole damn show just about Smash Bros?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
What happened to Leon and Jill's faces? They look like they got hit with shovels.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
DMC5 gameplay:

RE2 had 2 slightly different trailers in case you missed one of them:

FOTNS trailer:

DBFz Switch in case you missed it too:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Decent E3. Games I'll probably get:

Xbox One:
Cyberpunk 2077
Doom Eternal
Dying Light 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
Metro Exodus
Sekio
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Resident Evil 2
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Skull & Bones

PS4:
Dragon Quest XI
Death Stranding
Spider-Man

Switch:
Smash Bros.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
What happened to Leon and Jill's faces? They look like they got hit with shovels.
Uhh plastic surgery gone bad !? Got me on that beside it sounds like different voice actors for leon&claire.