Nein! Meine Panzer Dragoon Saga ist hundekacke!

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Hello German Friends.

As you can see from the title of this thread, my German language skills leave something to be desidered.

I purchased this copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga from Germany:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAR-Panz...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Okay deal? Nah, it's arrived with seriously sunfaded and water damaged inserts. Like Reso bad.

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

I know it says in the description of the auction to view the photos to see the original condition, but the photos are far too low res to see this damage. It should have been mentioned in the description. I feel I've been had at the price I paid.

Could someone help with me a line to the seller? Basically something along the lines of 'Thanks for the quick delivery of the game. However, the condition of the inserts is poor. They are sunfaded and water damaged and as you can see from these photos taken today. This damage should have been described in the auction. I would like a part refund of 50 euros, else I will need to return the game.'

Danke schön :glee:

J-P

NEST Puppet
Sehr geehrter Herr Müller,

Hast du sie vor dem Versand in eine Flasche Sauerkraut getaucht? Es scheint etwas Wasserschaden zu geben.

Das nächste Mal, wenn Sie Schottland besuchen, können Sie mir eine Ihrer besten Currywürste und eine Flasche Schnaps geben. Oder du kannst mir fünfzig Euro schicken.

Danke - dein Freund im Norden,

Jockboy

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Sehr geehrter Herr Müller,

Hast du sie vor dem Versand in eine Flasche Sauerkraut getaucht? Es scheint etwas Wasserschaden zu geben.

Das nächste Mal, wenn Sie Schottland besuchen, können Sie mir eine Ihrer besten Currywürste und eine Flasche Schnaps geben. Oder du kannst mir fünfzig Euro schicken.

Danke - dein Freund im Norden,

Jockboy

Lol. Might work?

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I've just sent the seller a message in English. Thanks J-P for the sorta help.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Could someone help with me a line to the seller? Basically something along the lines of 'Thanks for the quick delivery of the game. However, the condition of the inserts is poor. They are sunfaded and water damaged and as you can see from these photos taken today. This damage should have been described in the auction. I would like a part refund of 50 euros, else I will need to return the game.'

Hey du Penner, entweder schickste mir Radatten als Ausgleich für den kack Zustand deines Panzer Dragoon Sagas oder ich hole meine neo-geo.com Freunde aus dem German-Bereich und die hauen dir aufs Maul! Adresse hab ich ja.

MfG, Begbie

PS: Ich hasse regnerische Herbsttage!!

Good enough? :glee:

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Hey du Penner, entweder schickste mir Radatten als Ausgleich für den kack Zustand deines Panzer Dragoon Sagas oder ich hole meine neo-geo.com Freunde aus dem German-Bereich und die hauen dir aufs Maul! Adresse hab ich ja.

MfG, Begbie

PS: Ich hasse regnerische Herbsttage!!

Good enough? :glee:

Legend. The guy has offered me the part refund. He clearly saw this thread and got shit scared the Neo-geo German crew were going to fuck his shit up.

Danke Schoen :buttrock: