Neostore Question

snksoda

n00b
Does anyone know how I could reach anyone at Neostore.com? I have called the store phone number several times for the past 2 weeks during business hours and emailed cs@neostore.com and shawn@neo-geo.com and haven't received any response yet.

I am trying to check on the update status of the Multigame 161-in-1 English AES by DGE + alternate art bundle, which I ordered back in July 2016. The last update on the item page is dated Sept 29, 2017.

I am not expecting to get it soon, I just would like to know my order isn't forgotten since I almost forgot it myself.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Does anyone know how I could reach anyone at Neostore.com? I have called the store phone number several times for the past 2 weeks during business hours and emailed cs@neostore.com and shawn@neo-geo.com and haven't received any response yet.

I am trying to check on the update status of the Multigame 161-in-1 English AES by DGE + alternate art bundle, which I ordered back in July 2016. The last update on the item page is dated Sept 29, 2017.

I am not expecting to get it soon, I just would like to know my order isn't forgotten since I almost forgot it myself.

Thanks in advance for any info.

So you placed an order 2 years ago and never got it? Unfortunately you should had done a charge back when you had the chance.

snksoda

n00b
So you placed an order 2 years ago and never got it? Unfortunately you should had done a charge back when you had the chance.

Shawn has informed me that fulfilling these orders will take time and last summer I called the store and he updated me on the status. I assume he will continue fulfilling the orders.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Cancel that shit, get a neosd.

snksoda

n00b
Thanks everyone for the suggestions!
I will try to contact my card company and see what they can do.

snksoda

n00b
Looks like rip for me, after 60 days they can't do charge backs.
I hope Shawn and Neostore answers my emails or picks up my calls.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I have finally contacted Shawn and he's issuing me a refund!

Glad it resolved itself...

...Now to deal with the traitors in chat... (... /me made a list)...

xROTx