Hello everyone!

UnderagedPervert128

Super Sidekicks 2
I'm fairly new to the neo-geo scene but having spent time chatting to the users, I really like this forum! I play a lot of retro games, my favourite being Sky Destroyer which I use RetroArch to play. My favourite game of all time is "Super Mario Galaxy" and I play on Xbox One. I play Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Ark Survival Evolved, Fifa 18. I hope that my enjoyment of this forum keeps on growing as it is fairly interesting!:multi_co:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You sound like a young 'un

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I play a lot of retro games, my favourite being Sky Destroyer which I use RetroArch to play. My favourite game of all time is "Super Mario Galaxy"...

So you like Shigeru-san, that we know ;). But what Neo-Geo games you'd call your favorites?

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Speaking of youngin's, I ran into a 17 year old on a Commodore 64 BBS the other day. The kids are starting to realize there is more to "retro" than just SNES and N64. Its cool to see that some kids are enjoying computers/games that twice as old as they are.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Speaking of youngin's, I ran into a 17 year old on a Commodore 64 BBS the other day. The kids are starting to realize there is more to "retro" than just SNES and N64. Its cool to see that some kids are enjoying computers/games that twice as old as they are.

Cant say ive ever met any of these educated young’uns lol.

I have attempted to educate a few though, They mostly seem fascinated by stories Of Marios humble beginnings, That you used to have the Internet or the phone and you had to “Dial In” before getting a whopping 20Kbs (They have no idea what a Kb is).
Oh and that there was a Metal Gear before the PS1 version.
If they are old enough I sometimes tell them of Nintendos beginnings which usually brings about a chuckle.

I agree though that when they try some proper classic gaming they usually get hooked!

Ps welcome from a fellow noob :)

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Welcome, don't be discouraged if we hate you for a bit. alright?

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Want to hear about my SNES hidden gems and holy grails like Yoshi's Island and Earthbound?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Welcome, don't be discouraged if we hate you for a bit. alright?

bossfag.gif

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Okay, go ahead. But I'm not buying any of your swag.

Ok, in the beginning there was E.T. and it crashes the market lmao. Also the link to my merch is in the description here is an image of the coustume you can buy. Also make sure to buy lootcrates which have sponsored this post.
veggie-tales-bob-tomato-costume.jpg