Neo Geo panel for Aero City Cab

purple

Geese's Thug
Hi friends, im working on creating some new control panel overlays for my astro city and i noticed this on another forum. button layout is similar to mini cute but looks wider.for what kind of cabinet they made for? how can i find more info about this panel? does anyone have better photos i can use?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I own one of the middle panels in that picture. Supposedly these are generic SNK panels made for Aero City, Aero Tables, and other cabs that fit that panel. There isn't much info out there on these panels other then word of mouth which may or may not be correct.

purple

Geese's Thug
can you please confirm if its size is 50x12cm? also i will be very happy if you can share some photos, that will help me a lot to create the overlay.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
can you please confirm if its size is 50x12cm? also i will be very happy if you can share some photos, that will help me a lot to create the overlay.

I'll have to grab it out of storage. Give me a few days.

I can tell you that the overlay will need to be printed on clear plastic carbonate at it needs to overlay the credit counter and mounting holes for the seimitsu sticks.

Last edited: