Where to find a Neo Geo aes american system? Any good dealers around?

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
This guy gets it.

Best bet is to find a good deal on a Japanese unit. You can either get one that has the UNIBIOS already installed or one without and have it installed after you get the system.

You don't need one as much if you have a NeoSD, but even if you do have a NeoSD, it's still useful. The NeoSD and UNIBIOS both allow user selection of region and arcade/home game modes, The main thing missing if you have a NeoSD without a UNIBIOS is the cheat menu, which in addition to the obvious cheats, lets you play the American version of a game but without censorship.

If you're going to collect official games though, UNIBIOS is practically a must have, whether it's a Japanese or US system. And once you have the UNIBIOS in? Region of the system doesn't matter anymore.

Wow, you must be mistaken that this is another forum. Captain obvious didn't approve at least.

pva

Overtop Pathfinder
are these guys legit? I'm not looking for that particular item but they seem to have lots of nice stuff

I've bought both Neo and non-Neo (Famicom, Saturn, CPS2 etc.) software and hardware from them on multiple occasions, some of which they've sourced for me on request. The items have been exactly as described and the prices generally better than on eBay (especially after shipping has been factored in).

Verdict:

guns-replaced-thumbs-up-20.jpg