Hey everyone!

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
So I is Noob :)

I have just brought a Neo Geo CD, Wanted one since I was a yoth but could never afford such luxuries so had to make do with my still much love Mega Drive lol

Anywho I brought a very good condition NGCD complete with box, AV, PSU and 2 controllers. Only real downside of sorts is its a Jap import so I need a stepdown for it as ime in the UK.

Any recommendations? Most of the ones I find are either pricey or 240-110v instead of 100v.

Other than that I just need to find some games and a place to put my new prized console lol.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
What is it with euros using the word brought instead of bought? Welcome.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Anywho I brought a very good condition NGCD complete with box, AV, PSU and 2 controllers. Only real downside of sorts is its a Jap import so I need a stepdown for it as ime in the UK.

Any recommendations? Most of the ones I find are either pricey or 240-110v instead of 100v.

You don't necessarily need to step-down to the exact voltage spec. 110V is well within the tolerance levels for that system.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
It's gonna take a lot more than shitposting for you to get acess to the market, fairy.

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Welcome to the forum from another Brit.

Stick around, it's good here. A few too many Americans and people calling for all Brits to be banned but they just wish they were us.

One love x

Zenjay

n00b
Which version of the NGCD did you get? I'm semi-interested in a CDZ for Last Blade 2 because of it's sweet orchestral soundtrack. Trying to see how bad the load times are with that.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
titch, huh? more like bitch...... ;)

welcome

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
hahaHOOOoookay~:;we're gonna have a good time with this one dear....
haha

..haha,....