Noobow GB (original) English Translation patch released!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just thought I would let everyone know about this. It's actually a very fun, cute little game. An English translation patch was just released a few days ago.

https://www.romhacking.net/translations/3618/

noobow1.pngnoobow2.pngnoobow3.pngnoobow4.pngnoobow5.png

Looks pretty good. Unfortunately, as I have Ubuntu, I won't be able to play it. The link above merely links to a news page with the translation file download and needs to be patched.

Jon

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I don't mean to be that guy, but why would you translate this game? I've owned it for years. You don't need to read any of the dialogue.

If you haven't played it, I do recommend it. It's very easy, but cute and fun. At the end, you meet Santa.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I don't mean to be that guy, but why would you translate this game? I've owned it for years. You don't need to read any of the dialogue.

If you haven't played it, I do recommend it. It's very easy, but cute and fun. At the end, you meet Santa.

How about some spoiler tags!!!!!!! Way to ruin the ending, ugh.

turq

Quiz Detective

That ending was great - so unexpected and surprisingly emotional for an early Gameboy game.