Huge Video Game Estate Auction in New Jersey 5/31/2018

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Dude got 2 Wii U consoles...that shit's hardcore

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Thanks for the pictures. Even though it is a complete mess and horde it is still fun (if a bit overwhelming) to look at all the pictures.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Hoarding is so sad.

Is that a US Stakes Winner II in there?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
This guy used "writing books" as an excuse to horde all of this garbage. I've also read that the stuff is all piled up because it's been broken into lots and piled up for the estate sale walkthrough. With so much shit, there is no way that the guy had enough free sapce to keep everything neat and tidy.

Just another weirdo surrounded by stacks of useless plastic nothingness.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The worst part is I don't really even see much good in there. I don't know or care about the various old computer stuff, but on the console side it looks like mostly piles of the most common garbage for each console. Like he didn't selectively pick out good games, he just grabbed whatever was in the bargain bin. Probably the only thing I spotted that I would want is a copy of Baseball Stars 2.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
The worst part is I don't really even see much good in there. I don't know or care about the various old computer stuff, but on the console side it looks like mostly piles of the most common garbage for each console. Like he didn't selectively pick out good games, he just grabbed whatever was in the bargain bin. Probably the only thing I spotted that I would want is a copy of Baseball Stars 2.

Yeah he had a lot old computers which is cool and all, but way too many to feasibly play them all. It seems more of a collection than something someone put together with the intent to play if you get what what I mean.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
This is what my estate sale will look like. But with less NES cart pillows.

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Most of the stuff seems to be pre NES and PC stuff which there is far less demand for. 90% crap id say

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

Who couldn't use an extra 7 or 8 Atari 5200s?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
How much did that 600 set you back? Probably one of the few Computer systems worth grabbing there.... I would have definitely liked to have attended this one just to see for myself how large of a collection it actually was.
BB

c0op3r

n00b
How much did that 600 set you back? Probably one of the few Computer systems worth grabbing there.... I would have definitely liked to have attended this one just to see for myself how large of a collection it actually was.
BB

With the fees and everything 80$ but its without a power supply, I already have two extra power supply as I bought it to try to get a working US A600 Rev 2b. Lets hope I can make this one work.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
He who dies with the most model trains (or video games), wins.