Street Fighter 30th Anniversary - PS4

just picked this up and played this for a couple of hours...it didnt feel exactly like the CPS2/CPS3 versions...but it was pretty fun...online matches did feel laggy...

i have all the console ports, this did feel like the best port so far...esp 3rd strike...

just wanted to post here to see what others thought of the game

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
just picked this up and played this for a couple of hours...it didnt feel exactly like the CPS2/CPS3 versions...but it was pretty fun...online matches did feel laggy...

i have all the console ports, this did feel like the best port so far...esp 3rd strike...

just wanted to post here to see what others thought of the game

The 3rd strike port on XBox360 is different to this? Can you give some details there please?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
The 3SOE is based on the PS2 Anniversary collection. Reason why the music is arranged. They fixed stuff people bitched about it in patches.

30th anniversary was based straight off the arcade hardware..

BTW can't believe how this game died down so fast. The 3rd strike side of it I could because it seems the vast majority that play it are assholes. I figured the other ones would still be going.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The 3SOE is based on the PS2 Anniversary collection. Reason why the music is arranged. They fixed stuff people bitched about it in patches.

30th anniversary was based straight off the arcade hardware..

BTW can't believe how this game died down so fast. The 3rd strike side of it I could because it seems the vast majority that play it are assholes. I figured the other ones would still be going.

Most people bought it to put on the shelf.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Problem for me was the match making. I got to the highest rank (black belt) so it will only match you up with other black belts & sometimes one belt lower but that rarely happens. The last time i played there was only 10 or so black belt. So i mostly go play casuals but those are hard to find too.

Player base got really small because it separate by 3 consoles & pc. They should have cross play. Its a great game though, dont regret buying it.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Actually it depends what you have it set to. I play mostly highest rank black belts and I'm not above a green in anything.